- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU — people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. And this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for a Service Line Sales Specialist to join our Enterprise Application Services (EAS) Team.
The Responsibility of the Enterprise Application Services (EAS) SAP SLSS is to manage a portfolio of SAP accounts. This is a key commercial position in EAS service line managing the operation and business development of the accounts.
You will own overall revenue quota, annual and total contract value targets for the accounts. You will also handle relationships with the account managers and other leaders in ensuring profitability and goal attainment for their portfolios. You are responsible for developing account management strategies and conducting new business through the existing portfolios for selected accounts.
Key Result Areas:
- Manage strategic account relationship or a market portfolio, develop clear understanding of the client need and desires as it relates to their SAP strategy.
- Responsible for bid strategy, communications, summary in proposal and pricing to improve opportunity to win business and profitability.
- Responsible for SAP P&L within the account, including the revenue and total contract value target.
- Develop strategy for the portfolio to align with sector and EAS service line strategies to meet short and long term business demands, and to ensure that we are at the forefront and in the right shape to be successful so that we can compete with Tier 1 competitors.
- Build and execute the pipeline in order to meet the revenue and new booking objectives. This will include building a forecast of transaction closures.
- Ability to convert business challenges to SAP opportunities
- Develop relationships with SAP executives, sales and account teams in order to jointly shape SAP roadmap for the accounts.
- University degree
- Strong understanding of the SAP offerings/Solutions
- Experience in RFI/RFP (bid) process
- Relationship management
- Strong communication skills in Scandinavian language and English
- Experience with pre-sales and SAP solutions across all major industries
- Ability work comfortably across time zones and cultures
What you can expect
- Organization driven by technology – We have a tremendous technology backbone
- Open, ‘can do’ team spirit
- Environment where you can make your own ideas reality
- Drive your own career
- Market conform benefits
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We looking for someone who drives in this setting and is inspired to craft meaningful solutions through true collaboration. #Dir
Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.