- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Netigate is a rapidly growing SaaS company. At Netigate we help organisations understand the people that matter most- their customers, employees and consumers. Our powerful and easy-to-use online survey platform is trusted by over 3,500 of the world’s leading brands to discover and share actionable insights quickly, easily and securely. Our clients range from small organisations to global companies in all industries, including many leading companies around the world.
For our Headquarters in Stockholm, we're looking for ambitious candidates with outstanding customer service skills and a focus on problem resolution. Areas of responsibility include inbound inquiry management and technical support as well as helping to improve our platform, our routines and our company.This is an excellent opportunity for someone who thrives in a role that values the importance of customer experience whilst contributing to a fun and high performing team.
Your mission at Netigate:
- give Netigate’s customers the best service possible by answering phone calls and e-mails from our customers
- help to improve the customer service experience
- help to improve the team's processes
- help to streamline our experiences and conclusions with the rest of the company
We hope that you:
- love, love, love to give excellent customer service
- are a native German speaker and fluent in English
- preferably have at least one year of experience in working with customers
- have strong communication skills and a service-minded attitude ("client first")
- preferably have experience of working at a SaaS-company
- It's also a merit, if you have knowledge of or interest in coding languages (HTML, CSS, Java Script) and tech in general.
What is it like to work at Netigate?
Netigate’s culture is casual and high-energy at the same time. We are passionate about our product and we are loyal to each other and our company. We are a very progress-driven company, which keeps things moving constantly, but we absolutely value work/life balance. Our focus lies on efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service and making a difference in the world. Also, we are a rapidly growing company and you will notice quickly that you can make an impact in our daily work.
More about the Customer Service-team
We started establishing an international support team based in Stockholm in April 2017 and have been changing our perspective and mind set to become a "Customer Service" Team in early 2018. Our mission is to deliver excellent support by phone and e-mail to all of Netigate’s customers, but also to look beyond the problem at hand and make sure that our platform is really serving our clients, not merely challenging them.
This is a full-time employment with start as soon as possible (with regards of notice period).
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Leg sjuksköterska till akutmottagningen i Visby
- Specialistläkare i Allmänmedicin sökes för fast anställning hos Väsby Läkar
- Customer Success Specialist
- Customer Success Engineer (Business Intelligence-specialist)
- Automation Engineer (junior/mid/senior level)