- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Job Title: McAfee EPS Security Engineer
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Experience: 4 to 8+ years
Roles and Responsibilities
· Complete management of McAfee ePO versions 4.6 & 5.1, 5.3,5.9 & 10 (Including Implementation & Administration of VSE, HIPS, MA, EEPC, SAE, DLP, ENS).
· Analyse threat logs and mitigation of infection from Machines to Ensure Security.
· Handle Zero-day attacks, manage the customer with best practices. Instruct users to with best practices to stop being a victim of attack. Create stringent VSE Access Protection Rule for a prevention from major outbreaks.
· Interacting with Anti-virus product vendor when required for the solution. Ex: for Extra DAT, for hotfix for endpoint products, bug fixes.
· Complete ePO management, policy modification & assignment to specific systems or group of systems
· McAfee EPO Database management & maintenance activity.
· Regularly monitoring workstations & server compliance status, work on non-compliant systems to make them compliant.
· Regularly monitoring repository replication status, work on repository failures.
· Generating ePO customized reports and quires as per requirement.
· Configuring and Managing the various reporting in McAfee ePO. Making sure that reporting works fine in all auto response created and troubleshooting all reporting issues.
· Manage VSE product and Configuring VSE with exclusions for other products. e.g.: Antivirus exclusion for Exchange server, SQL, Web server etc.
· Manage McAfee HDLP& HIPS product. Creating and deploying DLP & HIPS policies to End Point machines based on the organization needs.
· Handle regular client meeting.
· Assistance on McAfee SQL backup process, restore, effective database size management by running SQL query periodically and assistance on SQL related issues.
· Configuring and Managing the Various version ePO servers such as ePO4.xx & 5.x
· Making sure that the Active Directory configured and working with ePO, so that synchronization happens on the scheduled bases to import a new machine to ePO to deploy and manage these machines.
· Configuration of hardware devices and installation of device drivers.
· Configure various policies available on management server such as App & device policy, firewall policy etc.
· Monitor clients and analyse endpoint tools.
· Reporting of latest out breaks.
· Ensure proper communication and quick resolution as a crisis manager.
· Drives day to day operations and work plan allocation/management.
· Conduct periodic reviews with teams.
· Continuously interacting with Customers over voice, Emails and Remote screen sharing to resolve issues with in the SLA.
· Documenting the solutions provided to the Customers in the ticketing tool.
· Troubleshooting p1/p2 incidents interacting with different team for the timely resolution with in the SLA.
· Documentation of RCA in proper RCA template.
· Best practices or preventive measure implementation based on the RCA action items.
· Minimum 4-year experience in McAfee EPS and its bi products.
· Planning implementation & upgrades.
· TOP/SOP document writing Skills.
Experience in any other Antivirus platform will be an added advantage
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Leg sjuksköterska till akutmottagningen i Visby
- Specialistläkare i Allmänmedicin sökes för fast anställning hos Väsby Läkar
- Customer Success Specialist
- Customer Success Engineer (Business Intelligence-specialist)
- Automation Engineer (junior/mid/senior level)