- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About the role
The Training Program Manager plans, produces and promotes video-based courses for employees, customers and freelancers, primarily with a focus on product training. Training content is developed in close collaboration with internal subject matter experts. The Senior Training Specialist advises on the most suitable training solution, coordinates the end-to-end production process and promotes the course offering. Design, development and roll-out of internal training programs. User requests are handled with a strong focus on the learner and with a solution-oriented work ethic.
○ B.S. in Instructional Design and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Corporate Learning, a Product Training department or digital training providers.
○ Relevant work experience from the broadcasting industry or software companies is an advantage
○ Hands-on producer of e-learnings and instructional product training videos:
○ Excellent scriptwriting, video recording/editing, and voice-over skills
○ Experienced user of programs such as Articulate Storyline or Rise, Camtasia, Adobe CC Photoshop
○ Masters conversion of complex technical content into modular, engaging training materials
○ Proven ability to apply adult learning principles (e.g. blended learning or the 70-20-10 model) when designing new courses and complete programs
○ Very good time management, co-ordination and stakeholder engagement skills, ability to deliver projects under time pressure
○ Team-player with strong collaboration skills, combined with ability to coach others on digital content creation.
What We Offer
We offer an exciting opportunity in an expanding international company with a potential for personal growth. A friendly and welcoming work environment with highly skilled colleagues.
We provide internal education and challenging work days and offer a market competitive salary and benefits package.
The Stockholm office has approximately 70 employees from more than 20 different nationalities representative at the office. We are located in a new and spacious office in Kista.
About Vizrt Group
Vizrt Group is the world’s leading provider of visual storytelling tools for media content creators in the broadcast, sports, digital and pro-AV industries, helping them to build a better-informed world.
The Group contains three of the strongest brands in the broadcast technology industry; NewTek, NDI® and Vizrt. All three are united by a passionately held single, simple purpose; more stories, better told.
Vizrt Group is a global and diverse company with 700 employees, operating in 30 offices worldwide.