- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Sales Enablement CRM Consultant to Membrain Want to use your business acumen and creativity to help companies across the world increase their sales effectiveness? Want to be a part of shaping the future of the sales technology landscape? Do you believe that sales is a profession with tremendous untapped potential, deserving of better tools? Great, welcome to the Membrain Team!
They are on an incredibly exciting growth journey and need more A-players to join their sales team. At Membrain there is no ceiling in neither vision nor commission. The product is an award-winning software that challenges the established players in the CRM and Sales Enablement space.
Membrain believe traditional CRM have grown into hulking monsters that focus on data entry and reporting instead of helping sales people grow, develop and succeed. We challenge old ways of thinking and work daily to improve ourselves. With the mantra of "what is good today is not good enough tomorrow" we live and breathe innovation, continuous improvement and take great pride in our professional work ethic.
Your role will be to expand our presence in Sweden and Europe by engaging with growth-focused companies who seek to improve their B2B sales effectiveness. You will be responsible for the entire sales process, from first contact, stakeholder alignment, agreement-signing, to passing the baton to customer success. You will be working with your partners to identify and help joint customers increase sales effectiveness. You will also be working closely with colleagues to grow your pipeline, the business, and your sales skills.
Your new colleagues is strewn across the globe and we use best-of-breed tools to achieve our goals. From Stockholm to New York, from Atlanta to Ho Chi Minh we are daily in online video meetings, using web-based tools to call our partners and customers or to collaborate within the team. We take care of each other and value our familial culture. Every day starts with a morning huddle where we share highlights, new insights learned and our ambitions for the day. All to create the very best conditions for both personal growth as well as team-based success.
Join us on our mission to elevate the sales profession!
You can recognise yourself in
Don´t go with the flow, be professional and always improve and innovate". Sounds like something you can identify with? Good! An eagerness to always learn and become better than yesterday? Even better - these are our values and our approach, and they are really important to us. Through them we develop as a company, develop in our roles and through them we work with our customers.
We believe that you are passionate about sales where you want to find new ways to develop the way companies sell. To enable salespeople to go from administering to actually receiving sales support in their processes. As an experienced CRM user you probably had time to try several different ones with the feeling that it can get better.
You are looking to work from home with flexible hours.
You probably have
- A minimum of 3 years of successful B2B sales experience
- Experience from working with and developed partners
- A university business degree (or equivalent self-studies)
- Native English speaking or equivalent by working abroad
What we offer
- Entrepreneurial working environment in a booming space
- The latest and greatest technology to support your work
- Great colleagues around the globe
- Uncapped commissions
During your first 30 days, you will
- Learn the Membrain heritage and understand what sets us apart
- Work with your manager to set your sales targets and action plan
- Learn the product, market, competition, customer challenges
- Become fluent in the business benefits we help achieve
- Learn how to demonstrate how Membrain will help customers
- Start working leads to build your pipeline
Within 90 days, you will
- Know Membrain inside and out, tied to business benefits
- Consistently be growing your pipeline by effective prospecting
- Show Membrain to CEOs, directors, and sales managers
- Have closed your first deal
Within the first year, you will
- Consistently exceed your quota & earn impressive commissions
- Become a role model for new hires and help the team grow
- Continually be learning about all things needed to stay on top
Join us in challenging the status quo and elevating the sales profession!