- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Sourcing at Husqvarna Division is responsible for securing quality, delivery, cost efficiency and sustainability of supply within the division. The Sourcing Electric Commodities is responsible for procuring all direct material used in Husqvarna’s Electric products with a global set up of both plants and suppliers. Our task is to ensure that the greatest value is provided to the organization´s internal customers and thereby positively affecting the overall business result. A key enabling role for achieving this is the Commodity Buyer.
What we can offer
As Operational Buyer you are part of a highly motivated team of Commodity Managers and Operational Buyers and you report to the Sourcing Director Commodities. Your primary responsibilities are to secure sourcing results in the flow of product improvement activities and to support Commodity Managers in different ways to improve commercial results.
- Be responsible for day-to-day business with suppliers within your commodity on a global scale, secure senior levels of cost, quality, delivery reliability, sustainability, etc to relevant stakeholder.
- Responsible for approve invoices maintain and update pricelists
- Responsible for sourcing part of product maintenance and running changes
- Support Commodity Managers in strategy implementations, benchmarks, business transfers and other projects
- Take over after New Product Development closure (End-gate)
- Product maintenance interface between sourcing, R&D and factories
- Build and maintain relationships with internal customers and other functions to ensure continuous improvement and that service level commitments are met
You are a safe, structured, self-motivated team player with good communication and interpersonal skills who likes to work with both internal and external stakeholders. You have the ability to independently manage the product maintenance flow to ensure optimal sourcing results. To be a suitable candidate for the role, we believe you have experience of working with external suppliers, technical experience of electric or mechatronic components is a merit and a Bachelor in engineering or supply chain management. Swedish and English language skills are required and placement in Husqvarna.
Can you envision yourself being apart of this? If so, apply as soon as possible but no later then January 10th. We apply ongoing selection.
If you have any questions regarding the position please contact Jonas Mattsson [email protected] and if you have any questions regarding the recruitment process please contact Åsa Carlberg [email protected].
What happens after you applied?
When the application date is due, we will review your application carefully to see if your profile matches the requirements of the vacant position. If we believe you are a potential candidate for the role, you will be invited for an initial interview. In preparation for the interview you will receive information about the arrangement as well as other steps in the process, such as second interviews, assessments, references and introduction. If you aren’t chosen to proceed in the process, you will be informed of this at the latest when the position has been filled.
Andra webbjobb i Jönköping
- Underhållstekniker till Tenhults Pressgjuteri AB
- Självgående Elektriker sökes till växande solcellsföretag!
- Resande solcellsmontör sökes till växande solcellsföretag!
- Tranpenad Jönköping söker orderplockare!
- Tranpenad Jönköping söker skjutstativtruckförare