- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Would you like to make an impact on future cutting-edge 3D interaction technologies? ManoMotion is looking for brilliant minds to define and create the future of interaction together!
We are looking for a strong technical mind who also enjoys interacting with developers from leading customers and academia as well as with our own world-class science team. A person who is great at explaining complex technology and finding new XR-based use-cases of our advanced AI-based technology.
ManoMotion is a Deep Tech start-up company based in Stockholm, Sweden. We are a diverse team of Computer Vision and Machine Learning Scientists and creative Software Engineers, specialists in stretching the borders of what is technically possible to decipher from a camera. ManoMotion brings unparalleled intuition in human-machine interactions, refined through more than 10 years of research in gesture technology with a number of inventions and international awards. We have developed a core technology framework to achieve precise hand tracking and gesture recognition in 3D-space simply using a regular camera available on any smart device!
About the role:
- Help customers with on-boarding and implementation of ManoMotion’s Mobile Unity based SDK
- Manage technical questions on customer calls
- Develop Unity based demo apps showcasing our technology
- Support and manage our community of developers
- Provide customer experiences and feedback to the development team
- Represent the company at events
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Interaction Design, Media Technology or related areas.
- Familiar with design principles in 3D and AR/VR/XR.
- Have at least one year of professional development experience with solid knowledge of Unity and preferably C#.
- Mobile development experience
- UI/UX knowledge
- Fluent in English language, other languages are a big plus
- Used to taking an active part in design discussions and prototyping in a team
- You are self-driven with a strong sense of quality
- Customer oriented and able to explain complex technology
- Achieves results under limited direction
- A strong analytical and logical mindset
- Flexible and able to balance between internal and customer interests
- Team player and able to work independently when required
- Good interpersonal and social skills
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced start-up
- English-speaking environment with brilliant team members from 10+ different nationalities
- Attractive salary, pension and insurance plans
- 30 days vacation
- Gym benefit
- Highly innovative environment for learning new things
- Office space in the center of Stockholm city
- Competence development such as professional training and courses
- Visiting top-tier conferences, and technology events
We receive a large number of applications. In order to allow us to make a fair assessment, it is important that you spend some time crafting a good explanation of how you will succeed in the position and why we should choose you. Please connect your answer to the specific requirements, and how your skills, experience and personal attributes will contribute to it.
We only look for applications from people who have the permits to work in Stockholm and don’t need any responses from recruiters, agencies or remote service providers at this time.
We´re looking forward to your application!
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Leg sjuksköterska till akutmottagningen i Visby
- Specialistläkare i Allmänmedicin sökes för fast anställning hos Väsby Läkar
- Customer Success Specialist
- Customer Success Engineer (Business Intelligence-specialist)
- Automation Engineer (junior/mid/senior level)