- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you want to join a high performing team making the transformation to World Class Manufacturing? Do you want to work in an international environment from idea to execution? Do you get energized by realizing objectives together with a cross functional team? Then this might be the right opportunity for you!
We are looking for an inspiring leader with project management experience to be our next
Senior Project Manager – MPD
In the Manufacturing Process Development (MPD) team we are designing and realizing the future manufacturing for SKF. We are working with technologies from steelmaking, machining, automation to digitalization. This means that we are a supporting the organization to deliver the right product, to the right price at the right time. The team is also responsible for CAPEX and production systems.
Your day-to-day work
• Drive projects and deliver agreed results
• To build, coordinate and provide direction by creating a motivated, engaged and empowered project team equipped to deliver desired value from the project.
• Actively engage the receiving unit to ensure fulfilment of project outcome and business benefit realization
• Clarify expectations and scope through stakeholder management and communication.
• Handling risks and deviation and prepare decision foundation where consequences are clear for different alternatives
• Manage project stages, budget, cost follow up, forecasts etc
• Support in business case preparation
• Create an atmosphere of trust and foster a sense of pride. Create energy and engagement. Develop team members capability, competence and confidence so they feel empowered to take initiatives and drive appropriate actions. Ensure that team members understand values, drivers, principles and strategies. Continually give feedback and coach team members to deliver agreed results.
We expect you to have
• Master degree within IT or Engineering
• Proven track record of successfully driving projects from development to implentation with an industrial organization
• Excellent leadership skills with proven ability to inspire & build strong teams in an international setup.
• Experience of working in a global context, working cross functional from supplier, manufacturing to sales
• Experience in driving change within digitalization and technology development. To prepare resources to receive new technologies and/or IT solutions.
• Excellent communication skills in English; both written and oral. Being experienced and having high skills in presentations.
• Experience in translating business needs to requirements and project deliverables
• Experience from manufacturing
• Experience in software and hardware development and deployment
You will enjoy working here if you
have a real “can do” attitude, an open-minded personality and a passion to think “outside-in” starting from customers’ needs. Challenge the status quo to achieve world class results; connect all actions to clear impact and goals. Inspire and encourage team members to live these behaviors. Actively engage across internal borders to reach common goals. We are looking for someone who thrive in working cross functional who is able to establish a network across functions and units, and act as an integrator and support colleagues to work well together. We are looking for a person who listens to customers, colleagues and other stakeholders; accepts different views and opinions; proactively share knowledge and actively demonstrate and create openness within the team.
an exciting and challenging role with strong possibilities for personal growth and development in a truly international environment. You will work in close cooperation with many stakeholders in the whole value chain. Your work will have a direct strong impact on the bottom line for SKF.
Additional information for you
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden. Local contract.
You will report to the Manager - MPD Project & Portfolio, located in Gothenburg, Sweden.
If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Veronica Forsman, Recruitment Specialist SKF, located in Gothenburg, Sweden at [email protected].
If you are interested, please submit your application with resume and cover letter in English no later than 17th of January 2021.