- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Help us simplify the world – beyond keys and pins!
We make things better – replacing keys and pins with biometrics – improving security, saving time and making life more convenient. With your curiosity, engagement, brilliant ideas and our knowledge of biometric technology, we can make genius things together!
About the company
Fingerprints is a leading global biometric company and our solutions are integrated into millions of devices and applications and used billions of times every day. We develop and deliver secure and convenient identification and authentication systems and create value by facilitating the everyday lives of our global user base. Fingerprints biometric systems consist of sensors, algorithms, software and packaging technologies. Our success is built on product development with leading specialist competence that spawns world-leading products in terms of security, user convenience and performance.
When joining us, you will become a part of a friendly, diverse and skilled team where we encourage each other to collaborate, come up with new ideas, share experiences and have fun.
To further strengthen our Sensor packaging team in Gothenburg, we are now seeking a Technical Project Lead! Maybe it’s you we are looking for?
Our Sensor packaging team is responsible for developing hardware solutions utilized in smartcard-based payment systems. This includes recommending the appropriate packaging technology, evaluating adhesives and other critical materials, running engineering builds at Asian or European sub-contractors, exploring coating options and executing reliability testing. The team is also creating new packaging concepts for next generation products, supporting new customer engagements, as well as developing reference designs for smartcard systems.
What you will do?
Fingerprints R&D projects consist of several technology areas/teams, all managed by individual sub-project leaders. As a Technical Project Lead you will act as a sub-project leader, within the field of fingerprint sensor packaging. In this role you are responsible to drive task related to sensor packaging, and you will play an important part in the overall development project, by contributing to the fulfillment of the overall project assignment. You will work in close collaboration with talented and dedicated colleagues, to further develop products incorporating our fingerprint sensing technology.
Your key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Plan, coordinate and follow up assigned packaging team activities on a daily basis
• Provide project support to the main R&D Project Manager on tasks related to packaging
• Take an active part in developing new packaging systems for fingerprint-based products
• Participate in product development activities bringing the technology to mass production
• Interact with suppliers as well as customers when needed
In this role you are expected to encourage and inspire the team to make progress, as well as having a good understanding of the technology. Your time will be divided between coordinating team activities and hard-core technology development. The Project Lead role is a technical role and comprises no staff management. Practical experience from leading a small team is required.
To succeed in this role, it is important that you …
• identify yourself with our values: SMART, BRAVE, OPEN, UNITED
• are an encouraging leader and team player, with the ability to inspire others
• have a positive problem-solving attitude and are open to unconventional ideas
• are able drive assignments independently and to self-manage priorities
• are structured, ambitious and enjoy working in a small and entrepreneurial company
Furthermore, you …
• have a Master or PhD in the relevant technology area, such as in electronics, physics, or the equivalen
• have previous experience from project management and tools in an agile environment
• have previous experience from working in HW projects, preferably IC packaging
• speak and read English fluently
• are flexible when it comes to international traveling (post Covid-19)
Send in your application as soon as possible, but no later than February 12, 2021: http://www.fingerprints.com/career. The selection process will start as soon as we receive applications. Please note that due to GDPR, applications by email will not be accepted.
For questions about this position, contact recruiting manager, Mats Slottner OPAS/R&D,
+46 733 607838 [email protected]
Come join our team of dedicated, bright and friendly people at Fingerprints! We guarantee it will be a fun ride!