- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Why should you want this job?
Because you want to be part of improving patients' life quality by ensuring safe and secure products and services. By optimizing the quality and regulatory compliance throughout the product development process, you want to play an essential role in introducing better and more effective medical equipment and devices to the market.
You will get to use your whole skillset since the projects' scope will vary, as will the organizational context, which stretches from start-ups to well-established international companies. Whether your core competence is within Design Control, Quality Assurance, or Regulatory compliance, you will be able to take on a lot of responsibility on your assignments.
But you will not do this alone. You will be part of a team with skilled colleagues offering their knowledge and support at all times, making it possible for you to take on new challenges and take the next step in your professional development.
Build a career that you can be proud of
Your development is our development, but how your way forward looks is up to you. You lead the way; we support, guide, and provide the training needed to reach your goals. Through mentorship programs, competence groups, knowledge-sharing, and a team-oriented way of working, you will be able to benefit from the combined knowledge within Knightec, boosting your development.
Being part of projects in different areas, organizations, and team constellations will load your backpack with a lot of experience in a short amount of time, enabling you to learn best practices and quickly expand your skillset. That is what we call building a career you can be proud of.
These are the skills you need to bring
You bring a quality-oriented mindset but, most importantly, a will to develop yourself, learn new things, and share your knowledge.
You also have:
- Engineering degree in the field of biotechnology, medical engineering, chemical engineering, or similar
- At least a couple of years of experience from working in the Medtech industry with areas such as Design Control, CE-marking, and Quality Assurance
- Good knowledge of relevant regulations and standards such as MDD/MDR, ISO 13485, ISO 14971, and IEC 62304
You need to be fluent in Swedish and English.
Knightec is a new breed in the art of engineering with over 750 colleagues in ten locations around Sweden. We are consultants with our soul in digitalization who strive forward together.
Andra webbjobb i Göteborg
- HR-ansvarig sökes till växande servicebolag i Mölndal
- Lokalvårdare med körkort sökes för engångstjänster inom lokalvård på 100...
- Talent Acquisition Specialist with Tech focus
- Personlig Tränare till Nordic Wellness Göteborg
- Blivande fullstackutvecklare