- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Orange Sky AB is a Stockholm based e-commerce company founded in 2012. The company currently consists of 4 fast growing brands - Sudio, Gaston Luga, Marc Mirren and Mighty Solo - and has a track record for fast scaling of new brands internationally. Today the group of brands has 80 co-workers in Stockholm Sweden (headquarters) and 30 employees in Zhongshan China.
Gaston Luga is a Swedish lifestyle fashion brand with a unique line of elegant but functional backpacks and accessories designed to be ideal companions when discovering the world. We strive to disrupt the backpack industry, aiming to be among the top 5 brands within 3 years. It is a bold objective, but together we will do it! Driven by ambitious and motivated founders and co-workers, the company culture is creative and collaborative where new ideas and initiatives are encouraged. As a growing international company, we are always open for new young professionals to join our Gaston Luga family. You might be one of them; after all, you are reading this, right?
Gaston Luga is now looking for a Junior E-commerce Marketing Associate focusing on Finland. This is a junior position, located at our headquarter office in central Stockholm.
Your role will primarily be centered around online marketing and developing brand awareness for Gaston Luga on the Finnish market. You will be required to take initiative to develop an online strategy for brand recognition in Finland via various online channels with an emphasis on social media. You will be tasked with creating and maintaining relationships with key influencers in Finland, including but not limited to; bloggers, social media influencers, press contacts and management agencies.
This job offers you both freedom and responsibility. Hence you will be able to come up with your own strategies for gaining market exposure. You will be able to share best practice with your colleagues, but will also be responsible for your own actions. You will learn about the latest strategies for online marketing and develop your skills with internal CRM systems and Google Analytics.
REQUIREMENTS & PREFERRED SKILLS
- Excellent understanding of the Finnish market including culture, consumer trends and buying behavior.
- Fluency (written and spoken) in Finnish. Great communication skills in English is a must.
- Experience with IT, data analysis, marketing or sales is a plus.
- You are tech-savvy.
- Interest in marketing and social networking platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Twitter).
- A positive attitude and willingness to exercise initiative.
- Must be able to work well individually and in a team.
Please send your application in English to [email protected].
Applications will be assessed continually.
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Customer Success Specialist
- Customer Success Engineer (Business Intelligence-specialist)
- Automation Engineer (junior/mid/senior level)
- Ambulerande sjuksköterska sökes till bemanningsuppdrag
- Sjuksköterska till akutmottagningen i fina Hudiksvall