- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
The Absolut Company is part of the Pernod Ricard Group and consists of 500 talented employees from all over the world. The Absolut Company is responsible for the global production, Innovation, Strategic Marketing of Absolut Vodka, Malibu and Kahlúa. At The Absolut Company, we offer you a position in our fun, high-performing team that loves what we do. You will be part of a global organization, working with iconic brands in a world-class learning environment.
We are a proud company with a genuine Passion for progression and company values; We are TAC - Together – Audacious – Committed.
The Marketing Manager Off-Trade supports the delivery of The Absolut Company’s business objectives via excellence in Channel/Shopper Marketing, ensuring the development of strategies, activities and programs that both generate profitable sales and are in line with brand strategies and guidelines.
You will drive increased shopper penetration, recruitment and revenue growth by supporting the business with higher level of shopper understanding turning insights into action.
As a retail expert, you will champion sharpening our understanding of retailers & shoppers and promote consumer-centricity in order to act as the internal knowledge hub and guardian for Off-Trade/BTL practices.
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Lead development of world class Channel/Shopper Marketing capability
- Channel strategy & segmentation for all major Off Trade channels
- Develop an intimate knowledge and understanding of shopper insights and behaviors, integrate them with the consumer ones (in collaboration with CI team) and make sure it is embedded in early phases of plans
- Connects consumer understanding (Maestria) to shopper and category insights to create a future focused customer strategy that is commercially profitable for the customer and the system
- Develop Store of the future vision (Retail, Global Travel Retail, e-commerce)
- Win in key occasions by understanding shopping trips and deliver shopper solutions for key Off Trade channels (retail, GTR, e-com). Leverage packaging diversification as part of solutions.
- Omni channel and path to purchase strategy
- Asset development for key channel programs (eg penetration in small basket shop trips)
- Create Global Channel/Shopper Marketing community to share best practices and thought leadership
- Absolut BTL contact for Drive Markets, Global Brand Team & Brand Create function
The role requires a highly motivated self-starter with strong leadership, analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to collaborate effectively across functions with passion and enthusiasm. Strong entrepreneurial ability to work around obstacles, results driven, and a bias for action with a pilot/learn/scale approach.
Academic (Qualifications) & Professional experience required
- 10 years of work experience in relevant marketing, trade/retail management or brand positions
- Proven track record of leading Shopper Marketing, Category Management (or Trade/Channel) projects from brief to launch
- Experience of working with Off Trade channels such as Retail, E-commerce, Travel Retail.
- FMCG and Spirits industry experience desirable.
- International or multi countries experience is preferred
- Ability to understand Category growth drivers and understand the Customer perspective and their primary drivers and KPIs.
- Strategic thinker, while also have ability to think out of the box, and be hands-on
- Excellent analytical skills (fact-based decision making, experience with sell-out/ shopper data)
- Exceptional relationship skills with an ability to navigate a matrix organization and leverage networks
- Ability to work with multiple stake holders simultaneously
- Excellent skills in managing time sensitive projects
- Strong focus on team leadership
- Strong results focus – a proven ability to work around obstacles in order to achieve business goals
- Fluent English
Leadership Attributes & Competencies
- Strategic mindset
- Consumer focus
- Drives Results
- Nimble learning