- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
WHO YOU ARE
The Customers Support Transformation is about creating the right pre-requisites for our co-workers to provide an excellent customer experience at every moment and meet our customers wherever and whenever they choose.
We're creating a new IKEA. We want to take care of our customers, co-workers and business in the best possible way – to not only meet but also exceed their expectations and offer an outstanding support in all our customer meeting points.
We have challenged ourselves and explored different opportunities to transform to an organisation fit for the future. By focusing on Customer Support instead of Customer Support Centres, we will ensure a more holistic approach through-out the customer journey, creating a seamless experience for our customers wherever and whenever they choose to meet us. We have started on a Customer Support Strategy that will lead us in the work going forward.
We will standardise, use digital solutions and enhance our ways of working to improve performance and we will make sure our co-workers have the right prerequisites to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations and experience of IKEA.
This is the right position for you who is result and solution driven, with a great passion for customer support and customer satisfaction. You get inspired by working in a fast-paced complex environment in constant development to improve people and processes and you have a willingness to transform IKEA to be the world’s leading multichannel home furnishing retailer. Leading & acting the IKEA culture and values comes naturally to you.
We believe that you have at least five years of experience from the Customer Support Centre business and spend most of these years connected to the area of Business Analysis and (Actionable) Insights creation. You have a can-do mentality and a strong ability to communicate with various levels of stakeholders.
In addition to this you have a sound understanding of business and a background gained from working in a customer-focused, fast-paced and multichannel environment with proven experience of being a valuable contributor to customer satisfaction and business unit results. As a person, you are self-reliant and motivated with a proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently. You´re self-confident with the ability to influence using customer insights. You would bring strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise, manage and develop complex processes. Excellent language skills in written and spoken English is a requirement.
You have expertise and knowledge in the following areas:
• Deep knowledge of (IKEA) Customer Support Centre business and its infrastructure (Genesys, Verint etc.);
• Senior experience in conducting analysis and transforming these into clear actionable insights for stakeholders on all levels;
• Knowledge and understanding of complex reporting structures;
• Strong experience with data analytics and visualization tools such as Excel, PowerBi, or comparable.
• Good theoretical knowledge in basic statistics and statistical modelling
• Not afraid to create insights without always having the full picture;
• Understanding and experience in stakeholder and change management techniques
• Good understanding of all aspects of (the IKEA) multichannel shopping experience
As a CS Transformation Specialist with focus on Analytics & Insights you will be part of the Insights Workstream. This team supports the transformation with (ad-hoc) analysis and insights so that decisions can be made based on facts. You will play an important role in strengthening our advanced analytics and data science capabilities. Next to this you will also support our running business and CSCs around the world as they continue to meet our customer while transforming.
• Support decision making by conducting analysis and creating actionable insights;
• Drive the need for change and inspire others to follow;
• Give wanted- and unwanted advice to our stakeholders based on facts;
• Work on building the foundation for our Analytics & Insights capabilities that are fit for the future
• Proactively drive explorative analysis to identify trends and patterns in data across different data sources and business domains.
This is a temporary position for a period of at least 12 months, with the possibility of an extension.
This is a remote-working position, which means you need to have experience in conducting meetings and driving business in a remote fashion. Please also consider that all our meetings are conducted during GMT+1 (Amsterdam, Paris, etc.) business hours if you’re applying from outside this time zone.
Andra webbjobb i Malmö
- Embedded Developer
- Säljare sökes i Malmö. Vi utbildar dig, ansök idag - inget CV behövs!
- Säljare med erfarenhet sökes i Malmö - Vi investerar i din utveckling.
- Vaccina söker sjuksköterskor på heltid för vaccinering mot covid-19 i Malmö
- Covid-vaccinering i Malmö - Deltid