- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
EUKOR operates a large and modern fleet of specialised Pure Car and Truck Carriers (PCTC), embracing some of the largest vessels in the world - annually transporting around four million car equivalent units worldwide through our global network of offices and agents.We deliver tailor-made ocean transport and logistics services of the highest quality to our customers in the field of auto, rolling equipment and breakbulk. One of our key business is the export of ’Hyundai and Kia Motors’ vehicles from their plants in Korea. We also serve most of the other global automotive leaders.
The Wallenius Wilhelmsen group is a market leader in RoRo shipping and vehicle logistics, transporting cars, trucks, rolling equipment and breakbulk around the world. Listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange and located in 29 countries, the group consists of Wallenius Wilhelmsen Ocean, Wallenius Wilhelmsen Solutions, EUKOR Car Carriers and ARC.
Our core values are at the heart of how we do things. We believe that most people want to work for a company that tries to do the right thing!
Eukor Car Carriers (a part of Wallenius) is looking for a voyage operator to join its Europe to Asia/ME Trade based in Stockholm. If you have hands-on operational experience of deep sea shipping operations and like working in a tight knit team but with plenty of autonomy, then this might be the position for you.
Located in the heart of Södermalm, we offer a fantastic workplace with colleagues from around the world. We look forward to receiving your application!
• Ensure optimal planning and execution of the overall voyage scheduling for the trade with the objective of maximizing profit.
• Ensure optimal planning of coastal passage to optimize trade-offs between cost and non-steaming time.
• Set-up and maintain standard schedules for the trade considering product requirements / commercial constraints, and in collaboration with other trades to optimize coastal rotations and cost
• Overall responsible for cargo and voyage cost related to schedule (overtime, port cost, speed & bunker etc.).
• Optimize cost and voyage duration trade-offs prior and during voyage in coordination with tonnage allocation, Capacity management and VOs from previous / next trade and other relevant parties including but not limited to agents, stowage planners and port managers.
• Liaise with other trade units to minimize risks of berth congestion, both long term via standard schedules and through the coastal rotation
• Be the main point of contact and first escalation point to vessel masters for the duration of the voyage, during coastal rotation in Europe and during sea passages till handover to next trade
• Managing off-hire statement and liaise with Chartering accordingly.
• In any event of vessel / cargo accidents and/or strikes in ports, managing the situation and reporting to relevant parties
• Checking the feasibility of berthing and the port cost analysis in the port outside our regular service when requested for any project cargo.
• Preferably experience from Ro-Ro/PCTC vessels
• Strong analytical and decision-making skills
• Able to work independently as well being part of a team
• Able to prioritize workflow to meet deadlines and have a sense of urgency
• IT computer competence (office programs)
• Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written as English is our working language.
A crucial success factor for any company is to make use of people's differences and you can easily search by registering your CV by clicking on the application button below or with your Linkedin profile. Selection and interviews will be ongoing.
With reference to GDPR we do not have the opportunity to receive any applications by mail.
For questions please contact Iréne Nilsson, [email protected] (070-279 8321)