- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you have a passion for solving complex problems, developing innovative enterprise solutions with the latest technologies, and bringing value to your customer? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for several mid level developers to join a dynamic technology team. As a developer with focus in Java you will initially be working with some of our backend systems and integrations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work together with other developers on existing and new backend systems
- Work together with other developers on integrations with our systems like PIM (Akeneo), E-commerce (Intershop), ERP (Visma), WMS (Bitlog) and more that uses Kafka for integration
Collaborate with business application managers, technical leads and project managers to design, develop and document technical solutions that meet the evolving needs of the top-line eCommerce business
Work in a geographically distributed team of application developers, testers and technology project managers
Drive technology innovation, pro-actively identify opportunities to leverage technology to enable new business opportunities
- Java development experience
- Experience with development using Spring Boot is considered a plus
- Experience of working with Microsoft SQL Server is considered a plus
- Experience with integrations or Kafka is considered a plus
- Experience with agile delivery methodology and development practices
- Capability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to size up business requirements from inception to development
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with attention to details and ability to implement solutions
- Good written and verbal communication in English
- Can do attitude, solution orientation and a positive team membership
- eCommerce and retail industry experience is considered a plus, as is any affinity with motorcycles
We welcome applicants with different backgrounds and nationalities, but we do require you to have the relevant work permits
Pierce is the ecommerce company that has grown to become Europe’s biggest online retailer for gear and accessories within Motorcycles and Snowmobiles. We do this throughout Europe through our shops 24MX, XLmoto and SledStore. The company is in an amazing growth spurt, growing by 30% annually. At the beginning of 2009 we were a team of 4, today we are 400 international professionals, committed to giving our customers across 17 European markets a huge range of products and an extraordinary level of service.
Our turnover during 2019 was 120 MEUR, up over 30% from the year before. And 2020 has started well. We continue our growth journey and, as a 'D-Award' finalist, we were recognized as one of the 3 best e-commerce companies in Sweden - something we are very proud of. In 2020 Pierce also received the Sweden's Best Managed Companies recognition, sponsored by the global audit firm Deloitte in cooperation with Nasdaq.
It started with a passion for our sport, was driven by the enthusiasm of our staff and we still dare to reach out for more with love and dedication for our customers.
Join us on our quest to become the most admired retailer within the motorcycle industry and shape the way motor enthusiasts shop by offering a state-of-the-art online shopping experience built on passion, professionalism, and a good dose of rebellious spirit.
We are passionate about riding motorcycles and have an exciting program for employees who want to learn to ride or get more involved in motorsport. But non-riders are also very welcome to join of course.