- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Quality is absolutely vital for Aarke´s success. Good design is nothing without quality, and comprehensive quality management is needed to provide consumers with a lasting, premium user experience. Aarke´s award-winning sparkling water makers are designed in Sweden and sold in over 30 markets world-wide. Do you want to be a part of the Aarke family and form this new position? Continue reading and submit your application as their new Quality Manager today!
As Quality Manager, you have the overall responsibility to provide end customers with a high quality user experience. This requires systematic and comprehensive quality work throughout the whole production process, as well as a hands-on approach. You have a key role in a small, creative organization where quality weighs just as heavily as the innovative design of Aarke’s products.
What you are offered
* A dynamic workplace in a scaleup company with strong growth, which at the same time has a secure foundation with a turnover of SEK 85 million in 2019
* Becoming part of a design-driven product company where team spirit is important and where everyone contributes to creating a great culture
* Being able to define Aarke’s quality processes from the ground up and have a great influence on the development of the products
As Quality Manager at Aarke you will have the overall responsibility for systems and processes, product development input and continuous improvements within your area. You will lead quality activities within specific projects and own steering documents such as DFMEA and the Quality Plan. You will work closely together with the engineering and design team to define quality control parameters as well as leading investigations for internal and external quality issues. Some of your main tasks include:
* Defining and upholding Aarke´s quality control process for the whole product life cycle
* Setting up and maintaining Aarke´s process for quality management, as well as ensuring compliance
* Negotiate and validate suppliers as well as building strong relations with production partners (travel is included)
* Tracking improvements for measurable results and lead problem solving work-shops
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* A Bachelor's or Master's degree in relevant engineering field, preferably within mechanical engineering, production engineering and development, or within quality management
* Between 3 to 6 years of experience working within quality control and quality assurance, preferably in an international environment. You have experience from quality workflows such as DFMEA, root cause analysis, process flowcharts, production quality control documentation etcetera
* Good knowledge of at least one CAD-system
* Cross-disciplinary and cross-cultural teamwork skills
* Fluent proficiency in English, both in speech and writing since it will be the main language you will use
Your personal skills are:
* Building relationships
* Responsible/business oriented
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Full time, 6 months of probationary will apply
* Location: Östgötagatan 100, Skanstull, Stockholm
* This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Aarke that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
* Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
Aarke means “everyday” in southern Sami, a language only spoken by 500 people in northern Sweden. Aarke was founded in 2013 by Carl Ljungh and Jonas Groth who are both industrial designers with passion for developing products within the premium segments and at the same time adjusting them to a natural and well-fit part of our homes. The first key product who has spread all over the world is the exclusive carbonator. Aarke is currently in an expansive faze where their main focus is to develop more products to follow the same successive path as the carbonator. Today, they are approximately 20 people working in their office located right by the water close to Skanstull.