- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for a Java developer to our client who works with molecular diagnostics. Its systems automate traditional nucleic acid tests. The IT department has 25 employees and are divided in three units (Devops, Test and Software). In your unit you will work with a group of 15 skilled software developers, two of them are situated in USA. We are team-oriented with an open and friendly culture where everyone is responsible for their duties and for their contribution to the team.
This is a full stack development with a front-end written in Angular and a back-end in Java/Spring.
We work in cross-functional agile scrum teams together with Software Quality to develop and test cloud services for disease surveillance and systems administration in the diagnostics area. You will be responsible for development and deployment of the product and also provide software documentation including, but not limited to, software requirement specifications. Other responsibilities is test development and maintenance of the product.
To be successful in this role, you need to be a team player with a technical interest and drive. To create a good cooperation and understanding between colleagues and units you need to have social skills and speak and write fluently in English.
- 3 years (minimum) working experience of Java, Spring
- Experience with REST, JSON, SQL/MySQL
- Full-Stack; Ability to work across all layers of the application, from back-end databases through to the UI
- Cloud development and deployment experience from AWS
- Comfortable in using a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Working experience with Git, Linux (command line)
- Understanding of automated testing and experience with test-driven development,
CI/CD, Gradle, Jenkins, Chef, Docker, Kubernetes is meriting
For information: [email protected]
About the company
With more than 600 000 employees in 38 countries, Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry and offers staffing, consulting and recruitment solutions in all areas of expertise. We also offer interim management, executive search and outplacement services. We have a large network of clients and candidates, which means that we convey hundreds of jobs within different industries all over Sweden. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market.
By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technology, we help people and organizations to reach their true potential. We call it Human Forward.