- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for an Electronics Design Engineer, who will join the Koenigsegg electronics design team and be part of the development of Koenigsegg’s advanced electrical system platforms.You must have a genuine passion for engineering the best vehicles in the world. You must want to work in a fast-paced, fast-growing, yet entrepreneurial company.
Koenigsegg is leading the way in the hypercar business and this must excite you. You’ll be working alongside accomplished, world-renowned engineers on perhaps the most exciting automotive programs in existence today.
- Taking responsibility from start to finish when it comes to development of Koenigsegg advanced electrical platforms
- System specification and design taking manufacturing aspects into account, test and validation, hands-on troubleshooting both on bench and in-vehicle.
- Working with mechanical engineers for ECU packaging.
- Working with the electrical department for harness design.
- Understanding, adopting and refining best design practices.
- Development of design guidelines.
- English on a full professional proficiency level.
- Profound knowledge and experience in design of schematics and PCB layout.
- Demonstrated successful experience in vehicle electrical development within a product design and manufacturing environment.
- Proficient with tools as scopes, network analyzers, etc.
- Experience with automotive system architecture.
- Experience in automotive high voltage systems.
- Experience in design for EMC optimization.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to train others.
- Experience in design for automotive environments with relevant safety requirements.
- Experience with Freescale processors.
- Experience with high-speed signal routing.
- Experience in design of analogue circuitry.
- Knowledge in control theory and diagnostics.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering a plus.
The Koenigsegg R&D team is a small, agile hub of highly talented individuals, where the sum is greater than the parts. Koenigsegg is committed to hiring and developing top talent from across the world for any given discipline. Our world-class team operates with a non-conventional, ‘Lean Development’ philosophy of high inter-disciplinary collaboration, flat organizational structure, and technical contribution at all levels. You will be expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate.
Andra webbjobb i Ängelholm
- Medicinsk sekreterare till Achima Care Roslunda vårdcentral
- Dietist till Roslunda & Ekeby vårdcentral
- Distriktssköterska/sjuksköterska till Achima Care Roslunda vårdcentral
- Lagerarbetare sökes till Ängelholm med start omgående!