- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Help us improve access to life-changing therapies that can transform human health
We are Cytiva, a global provider of technologies and services that advance and accelerate the development and manufacture of therapeutics. Formerly part of GE Healthcare, we have a rich heritage tracing back hundreds of years, and a fresh beginning since 2020.
Our customers undertake life-saving activities. These range from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, biologic drugs, and novel cell and gene therapies. Our job is to supply the tools and services - the pots, pans, soups and sauces - they need to work better, faster and safer, leading to better patient outcomes.
We are looking for a Global Product Manager – Resins & Technologies to work with our experts in chromatography, research and process development. The team consists of four product managers, one life-cycle & support manager and a Business Leader. The team is part of the wider resins & technologies product management department with several other Product Manager teams and Supporting teams.
As product manager you should represent the customer interests, define and execute a strategy for your product portfolio while managing the day to day activities required to support your products on the market. The role requires you to work dynamic and balance a mixture of short tactical actions (sometimes unforeseen and urgent) and longer strategic projects and activities.
Your objective will be to drive the long-term growth and profitability of your product portfolio and the wider business of Cytiva. The success of this portfolio is of strategic importance for the development of future biopharmaceuticals but also for Cytiva’s position in future manufacturing of biopharmaceuticals.
To be successful in this role you need to understand Cytiva’s wider product offering and collaborate across other products teams and functions, such as R&D, Supply Chain Quality Assurance and not least the various Global Sales and Marketing organizations.
Do you have a passion for Life Science research, product development and business?
Then we would love to hear from you.
What you’ll do
The products you will be managing are used in small scale chromatographic purification of proteins and other biomolecules. The product portfolio is sold globally through direct and indirect sales channels. The customers of these products are working within Life Sciences Research and Process Development in Academia, Research Institutes and Industrial companies.
As a product manager you are expected to manage all life-cycle aspects for your product portfolio. You will also be leading strategic activities that goes outside of your direct product portfolio with impact on the wider chromatography business.
Key aspects of this role include:
- Secure Supply and forecasting: Provide revenue, profit and volume forecasts to internal stakeholders. Ensure targets for production cost, inventory levels and quality are met. Provide leadership to Quality, Sourcing and Supply Chain functions to ensure the portfolio retains and improves its position.
- Commercial support: Support the sales team with collaterals and trainings to ensure their continued and improved success. Handle support cases and complaints in a timely and accurate manner. Own the pricing strategy and its implementation for your products.
- Business administration: Understand current and past sales performance for your portfolio, understand behaviours and drive improvements. Ensure product portfolios readiness for sale and use. Manage aspects such as product registration, labelling, legal and safety requirements, storage conditions, logistics, technical content of databases and after sales support.
- Product Development: Recommend investment for product support and new product development. Drive the product management aspects of the product development process for new product introductions. Including, identify customer requirements, build business cases, prepare, coordinate and implement product launch plans.
For questions related to this opening, please contact hiring manager Fredrik Larsson ([email protected]).
Who you are
- University degree in Engineering, Life Sciences or Biotechnology
- Previous experience from Product Management, Sales or R&D
- Proven experience from the Life Science or related industry
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, plus experience of using these skills to lead, participate and influence cross-functional teams
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong business acumen and experience of, customer & market focused activities
- Fluent in English (any other languages is beneficial)
- Some travel will be required (<25%)
- EU work permit
- Experience from research on proteins and other biomolecules
- Chromatography/purification experience/expertise
- Fluent in Swedish
Who we are
Whatever your role, we bring purpose and challenge into our everyday work. If you are driven to make the world a better place thanks to science and medicine, you’ll feel right at home here. If you’re flexible, curious and relentless, you’ll belong. If you are excited about a global culture, this can be the place to further your career.
Want to know more? Experience life at Cytiva on our Careers website, Instagram channel and LinkedIn page!
Cytiva is a 3.5 billion USD global life sciences leader with over 7000 associates across 40 countries who are dedicated to our mission to help us improve access to life-changing therapies that transform human health. As a trusted partner to customers that range in scale and scope, Cytiva brings efficiencies to research and manufacturing workflows, ensuring the development, manufacture and delivery of transformative medicines to patients.
Cytiva is part of the Danaher family of companies, a global science and technology innovator committed to helping customers solve complex challenges and improving quality of life around the world.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.