- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you a highly skilled SEO expert that want to be a part of building a successful SEO team and help improve our overall SEO offer?
Columbus has 165 consultants helping our customer implementing, improving and optimizing their e-commerce solutions every day. As Senior SEO Specialist, you will have a great opportunity to shape the role and lay the foundation on how Columbus should be doing ‘real SEO’ together with our customers.
What will you be doing?
You will be responsible for our overall SEO offer and we expect you to master all areas of SEO. In order to be successful, you will need to have a broad, yet comprehensive knowledge of industry best practice as well as proven hands on tactics on how to optimize a webpage for its intended purpose.
As Senior SEO Specialist, you will be responsible for analyzing, reviewing and implementing websites that are optimized to be indexed by search engines. We work in an agile environment and by your side you will have highly skilled developers, business analysts, UX team members and project managers - all working together to create the ultimate e-commerce solution for that customer.
When we launch a new website, you will continue to work together with the customer and develop, maintain and execute a keyword strategy and content roadmap to boost organic rankings and capitalize on longer-tail search activity amongst other things. We expect you to identify and raise SEO tickets in tools like Jira and help ensure that the development team implement the changes correctly.
We think you have
Acted as a professional SEO lead for clients or colleagues in a team, providing guidance, advice and assistance when required. Collaborated in extended teams of senior managers on various digital marketing and customer acquisition projects where SEO is a natural part of all digital marketing. Managed copywriters and other internal/external suppliers for content production etc.
- 5 years+ proven SEO experience covering both strategic and hands-on activities with broad, yet comprehensive knowledge (e.g. on-site, content and tactical SEO).
- Experience in working as the lead, shaping and executing the SEO strategy.
- A solid understanding of schema mark-up, onsite and external linking strategies, SEO audits, & canonicalization to advise and challenge accordingly.
- Good technical SEO experience (e.g. meta tags, sitemaps, redirects and more).
- Deep knowledge in Google Analytics and strong understanding of statistical reporting and web analytics.
- Keeping up to date with SEO news and is willing to share any insights with your colleagues.
- Proactively research new opportunities to increase SEO visibility and conversions for our customers websites.
Nice to haves
- Digital agency SEO experience is an advantage
- Strong understanding of statistical reporting and web analytics.
- Interest or knowledge within areas such as voice search and location-based SEO would be fun 😊
Being part of a big and growing organization, with many skilled co-workers will be a great chance for you to learn and grow your competence and personal skills with us. If you want to broaden your knowledge you can have the opportunity of doing so within inbound marketing, change management and e-commerce. As the role is new - you can really be the creator of your own path. We also expect SEO to gain more traction and become a team, therefore you as a Senior SEO Specialist will be an important part of growing it. 🌱
Why do we love working here?
Columbus Sweden is a company started by entrepreneurs and the entrepreneurial spirit is still going strong. This means we are in the forefront and always eager to develop ourselves in new areas. We believe that happy employees equals happy customers. Being creative and learning from each other is what makes us successful. We want to be the best at what we do and are always striving to get better. Working as a team we make work fun and enjoyable.
At Columbus, you are always welcome to express new ideas to us and you will have the opportunity to influence from start.
You can easily apply with your LinkedIn or resume. The process contains a short phone interview, a logic and personality test and then to interview. One with two members of the strategy team and then one with your team manager. Do to the Coronavirus we will be conduction digital interviews. We look forward to your application! 😃
We bring digital transformation so our customers can thrive far into the future 🚀
Columbus is a global IT services and consulting company and we are experts in designing, developing, implementing, upgrading and maintaining digital business applications. Our mission is to help our customers to gear up for the future and to succeed in the digital transformation. Any change is daunting but we will be there, every step on the way. 👫
Our secret to success is a comprehensive solution portfolio, deep industry knowledge, extensive technology expertise and profound customer insight. And of course, our entrepreneurial environment, passion to develop ourselves and strong team spirit. This has worked very well for us over 30 years.😊
Are you ready to transform with us?
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Applikationskonsult med inriktning på bemanning/schemaläggning
- Verksamhetskonsult för Tidsuppföljning inom produktion respektive projekt
- Är du min nya assistent? Personlig assistent sökes i södra Stockholm
- Yrkesvägledare till integrationsprojekt för Stockholms Stadsmission
- Java developer