- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Blue Eye offers creative solutions through engineering expertise. We carry our experience and knowledge with the best professionals in different disciplines to offer optimal solutions to our clients.
As an employee or a sub-contractor, working within the Blue Eye family, we encourage you to share your ideas and experiences. This enables our teams to increase their knowledge and deliver high quality product development as well as strengthen our competitiveness as a company.
As Embedded Software Development Engineer you work with development, integration and testing of software for embedded automotive control systems.
• Software component integration
• Configure software development/integration/build environment
• Develop models and MIL testing in TargetLink
• Write ANSI C code according to established coding guidelines
• Review C code and debugging
• Create and/or modify test cases to ensure thorough software testing
• Conduct HIL software verification work
• Configure and integrate AUTOSAR BSW and MCAL
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Electrical or Software engineering, Computer Engineering, Mechatronics or similar
• 5+ years of software development experience
• Experienced in AUTOSAR BSW/MCAL
• Experienced in writing, reading and debugging C source code
• Experienced in Python
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
• Ability to manage time and meet deliverable timing
• Ability to work independently
• High level of interpersonal skills to work efficiently in a geographically dispersed team
Other preferred Skills/Software and IT:
• Experience in using software build tools such as Make
• Experience with AUTOSAR authoring tools such as DaVinci Developer, SystemDesk, Artext,
ISOLAR-A or VSB SW Designer.
• Experience with AUTOSAR BSW/MCAL configuration tools
• AUTOSAR Layered Software Architecture
• Experience in the development of real time embedded control systems
• Hardware I/O level controller knowledge
• I/O and timing co-processor experience, such as eTPU or GTM • CAN, LIN and SPI communication
• Continuous integration and delivery
• Experienced in model-based development
• Experience in working in A-SPICE processes
• Experience in working in agile processes
• Experience in working with international teams
As a Blue Eye employee, you are not just one of many, you´ll be part of our family.
We believe that the happier you are at your work, the better performance you´ll have. We achieve this through constantly and carefully listening to the needs of each of our employees.
For Blue Eye the most important thing is our employees, therefore we give constant training in different topics, as well as constantly looking for benefits that actively increase employee satisfaction.
We always have challenging assignments waiting for skilled and dedicated engineers, so we invite you to join the team and be part of our family.