- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Your primary responsibility will be to manage application support/monitoring for connected solutions delivered to customers globally, by addressing incidents and requests.
You will be carry out support according to the agreed service levels, which also requires a good understanding of the user roles, the applications and the services provided. It will entail communication with different departments and suppliers based in both Sweden and other geographical locations. The team follows well-defined ITIL processes to ensure efficient handling of issues and quality in delivery. You will collaborate with suppliers and partners to help customers increase profitability and growth by using connected services.
You will be a part of a work group that will take maximum advantage of the strength inherent in diversity in knowledge, experience, age, gender and nationality. On this assignment, our customer can offer an opportunity to work with experienced and knowledgeable colleagues in an exciting and dynamic global environment.
• Analyzing and resolving incidents
• Identifying potential solutions for defects
• Securing knowledge management by documenting and sharing information
• Manage incident status communication with customers and stakeholders
• Contributing with suggestions to improve deliveries
• Participating in maintenance and deployment activities
• Database knowledge; SQL/Oracle or other
• Some experience of programming (preferably java)
• Experience from automotive and/or telecom
• Experience of telematics (support and monitoring)
• Experience of scripting (java preferably or other)
• Fluent in Swedish (written and spoken)
• Knowledge about ITIL processes
You are a positive team-player with can-do personality and high communication skills. You find it rewarding to find resolutions to problems and have creative set of mind in trying to find solutions to the challenges you are facing. Furthermore, you are service minded and have a pro-active approach and enjoys sharing your knowledge, the success of the team, and contribute with joy and energy.
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
N.B, due to summer holidays, our respons to you, might be a bit longer than normal.
About the company
With more than 600 000 employees in 38 countries, Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry and offers staffing, consulting and recruitment solutions in all areas of expertise. We also offer interim management, executive search and outplacement services. We have a large network of clients and candidates, which means that we convey hundreds of jobs within different industries all over Sweden. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market.
By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technology, we help people and organizations to reach their true potential. We call it Human Forward.