- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
To succeed in this role we believe you are highly motivated by sharing your knowledge and to see others succeed in their tasks. You possess the ability to coach and be a mentor for other people around you and help them grow in a particular business area or personally. You have the skill to see the value for the business, always aiming to make an impact and achieve qualitative result in business with a balanced cost solution. You see the opportunities for exploring and develop your talent both inside and outside the direct area of responsibility.
To be a part of a change that inuences people for the better inspires you. Last but not least you share and live IKEA culture & values.
You have expert knowledge of:
- Ingkas corporate identity, core values and vision of creating a better everyday life for the many people
- the mechanism behind creating a meeting place concept to drive business opportunity
- what the Ingka brand mean and how it should be incorporated in everything Ingka does
- existing and potential customer’s needs, behaviours and aspirations to be able to help Ingka evaluate future endeavours and further translate insights the customer’s whole interaction with Ingka, from first encounter to purchase
- how to maintain a coherent brand image through stores and external media
- how to adapt to a global meeting place concept, meet local culture and community needs and willpower to adjust the global concept to stay and continue to be relevant the concept, processes and procedures that goes into a selling goods, products and services to the public
- organizing, store and maintain records and information across Ingka
You possess a good knowledge of Project Management and understand and learn from projects' challenges or failures in order to improve. Finally you are uent in the English language (both spoken and written).
You have the capability to:
- apply industry trends, outlooks and emerging technologies to achieve organisational goals
- provide courteous, timely, and helpful services (incl. digital) to encourage customer loyalty change direction as appropriate based on new ideas, approaches and strategies
- develop virtual and other collaborative relationships to facilitate current and future objectives
- strive to meet quality standards
- develop the business and deliver results
To succeed in this role we believe you have an experience with multi-channel customer journeys and customer support, high customer focus skills both commercially and business driven. Additionally you are experienced with commercial and strategic business planning.
Moreover, you possess the ability to communicate, experience to lead in a changing organisation and develop people through coaching and support in an inspiring way. You possess a natural leadership with an ability to listen, create togetherness, and challenge other to ensure quality and standards. Well proven experience with documentation and best practice to communicate and scale.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Customer Experience Leader drives the development of customer experience frameworks with a team of cross-functional resources to support the Meeting Places in their pursuit for customer and community centricity.
- own the customer experience map, drives and facilities collaboration with the Meeting Places
- develop and maintain the Customer Experience methodology
- work with Business Partners and other key stakeholders to coach and guide Meeting Place Managers to develop a customer experience program, including customer experience workshops
- develop tools and frameworks to enable co-creation with customers
- ensure leading trends and research information reaches the Customer Experience development process
- work collaboratively with Meeting Places and Operations to deliver an integrated and consistent customer experience across all channels and touchpoints along the customer journey
- ensure the appropriate documentation of customer experience related materials
- set and lead customer experience procedures and yearly activities
- lead Concept & Customer Experience Co-workers to develop the customer experience framework and to streamline customer experience processes
- establish a network within Ingka Centres and Ingka Group to evaluate and share best practices for customer experience
- leverage Marketing Insights & Analytics to understand the needs of customers, communities and partners related to the customer experience
- Support Concept & Customer Experience team members into high-performing teams