- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Development Service Infrastructure (DSI) within Development Unit Networks (DNEW) has the mission to enable efficient development worldwide with our engineering environment as a competitive advantage, for present and future business needs. This is achieved by enabling flow and transparency, improve collaboration with aligned way of working as well as optimizing efficiency through infrastructure sharing.
The System Management within DSI is responsible for the Production Product and supports all Production Areas with technology governance and long term production evolution. The unit drives the digitalization of the production system to improve the level of automation, including the smart use of analytics.
Our work is to a very large extent performed in the different DNEW wide ESP (Ecosystem and Product) programs, mainly ESP Production.
We are interfacing a number of other organizations outside DNEW, like SAN, BDGS, Group Function Technology.
We are situated in Sweden (Stockholm, Linköping, Gothenburg) and Hungary (Budapest).
Our aim is to have an efficient Production System based on modern tools all the way from SW development to deployment at a customer. The Production Product section within DSI system management is now looking for a Test Manager within ESP Production. As Test Manager you will work with establishing and evolving the DSI Product test strategies, being part of different i-Ras in ESP production.
As a Test Manager you need to ensure that products, services and solutions are integrated, tested, and delivered with high quality. The function supports the complete software development cycle and must work in close cooperation with ESP program functions like Program Managers, Technical Coordinators, Integration Leaders to ensure offerings are kept together. The responsibility also requires close interaction with DNEW PDU Test Managers.
We really would like to have you on board to strengthen the DNEW Production System in an exciting environment!
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Drive needed changes to ensure DSI delivers high-quality products and services
- Evolving DSI and ESP production Test Strategies
- Be chairman of applicable test fora
- Participate in applicable technical meetings
- Be part of ESP production in decision making, providing analysis, understanding dependencies from an overall offering perspective
Qualifications & Education Requirements
- M.Sc or relevant education on a similar level
- Deep understanding of software development, with 3-5 years of job experience as a test manager
- Solid understanding and experience of R&D processes, including lean & agile practices
- Understanding of Continuous Integration as a foundation in SW development
- Solid Leadership and communication skills
- Business and customer-focused with high accountability to deliver results
- A quality mentality, the ability for critical thinking and a drive to always improve
- A large degree of flexibility and willingness to take on different tasks
- Proven ability to collaborate to reach solutions in a multi-stakeholder environment
Sweden, Kista, Linköping operationally interfacing units in all relevant DNEW sites.
Willing to take part in the recruitment process? Please apply to the system by attaching your CV. Please be advised that due to GDPR we cannot accept CVs sent by email.
Please send in your application in English as soon as possible since the process is ongoing.
Security clearance including references and relevant background screening will be conducted for final candidates.
Curious to know more about the life at Ericsson? Meet some of your future colleagues and watch our People film.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || R&D
Req ID: 402638