- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
As a garment technician at NA-KD, you will be a part of an amazing journey with endless opportunities and work together with motivating, inspired and driven people" - Ida Rosvall, Garment Technician Manager
As a Garment Technician at NA-KD you will be involved in the final development stage of the products on a daily basis; checking the fitting, measurements and the workmanship of the garments. You work with offer samples and style samples to ensure the best quality before production. Your role also includes encouraging our suppliers to become more active in finding the best technical solutions. You will work with amazing people, who will all share your ambition and help you achieve your goals.
- Create lists of measurements, perform design modifications, product development and ensure the fit of our garments
- Work with the entire product development chain from sketch to finished collection
- Create lists of measurements for all sizes (grading)
- Make detailed sketches of garments instructions in Adobe Illustrator
- Notify and monitor changes and comments to our suppliers
Your Past & Skills
- 1-3 years of education/experience in fashion/textile design or pattern making
- Good knowledge and experience in pattern design, fit and grading
- Good knowledge of textile materials and sewing
- Experience of working with international producers
- A team player with strong communication skills
- Organizational skills, ability to work in a fast paced environment and attention to detail
- Fluency in English is a requirement (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of Illustrator and Excel is a plus
Start date: 7/9-20-1/6-21.
Other: Temporary replacement with the possibility of extension.
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion company. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 4 years NA-KD has become the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 3 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing - then welcome home.