Centiro is a Swedish software company with more than 300 employees and our solutions empower marquee brands and finer supply chains in 125+ countries. We believe in enabling and empowering commerce for companies with winning aspirations and who seek to make a difference. Core focus is to connect and enable cloud-based delivery and service networks beyond customers own assets to operate efficiently, provide unique capabilities and strategically develop their business. Centiro has received numerous awards and honors, including Great Place to Work®. Founded in 1998, with offices in Sweden, India, the UK and the US. Read more on centiro.com.
We are on a constant journey of discovery. We think outside the framework and strive to push the boundaries of what is possible. Every day we create something unique in each and every aspect of what we do, and how we do it. We are curious, have the courage to change and aim for the stars. This is an exciting time to be joining the team and be a part of something special!
What you will do
You will identify new business opportunities and use new and unexpected perspectives to imagine our future business. This is both a strategic and hands-on position requiring experience in customer research, analysis, synthesis and rapid design prototyping. Applying state-of-the-art research and tools to conceptualize ideas. You will interact and communicate with qualified professionals within and outside our organization. You will translate research into insights, and ultimately, design principles that optimize product and process design.
Who you are
You have an interest in business and technology, and you understand the merging worlds of technological innovation and business entrepreneurship. You are a doer who demonstrates entrepreneurialism, independency and can be creative and innovative. You have an analytical proficiency for collecting information and draw conclusions, ability to translate insights into commercial outcomes. You hold a university degree in entrepreneurship and business as well as having 2-4 years of working experience in an international context with innovation implementation of new product or processes. It’s a plus if you’ve worked in central Europe.
Things you are good at
- Strong combination of analytical skills, intellectual curiosity and communication.
- You have a good market insight and you continuously gather useful information.
- Understanding of the innovation process and how it can be handled
- You are data-driven instead of just trusting your own beliefs - you perform research and data analysis to draw conclusions.
Nice things to have
- Understanding and experience of logistics and supply chain management
- Manage to associate certain patterns to data analytics
- The ability to create an engagement among others
Best in class
Sustainability and security are essential at Centiro. We achieved the gold level in the assessment of environmental, social, and ethical performance performed by EcoVadis; Gold Rating, Top 1%. We are above and beyond standards. We follow them. We develop them.
At Centiro we celebrate difference. We strongly believe that diversity of background, experience, and perspectives are integral for a dynamic workplace for our colleagues and a successful collaboration with our customers.
Andra webbjobb i Borås
- Installationstekniker till Ömangruppen
- Erfarna socionomer till konsultuppdrag inom socialtjänsten
- Finsktalande personal till Ellos kundtjänst
- Universitetslektor i biblioteks- och informationsvetenskap
- Universitetsadjunkt i biblioteks- och informationsvetenskap