- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Avalanche Studios Group and its division Systemic Reaction, is looking for a Release Manager to work closely with the self-published game teams to oversee the delivery and release of our titles and post-launch releases.
The Release Manager will work directly with the talented game team leads. You will be involved with improving our games submission processes for continuous, stable releases using both process, and technology we have in the studio. You would be acting as the bridge between the development teams and external partners. Your responsibilities will be the following:
Manage submissions and delivery to First Parties, including:
- DLC Setup
- Achievement setup
- Store submissions
Global age rating compliance:
- Knowledge of global age rating bodies
- Content gathering for board submissions
Specialist in platform-related issues and guidelines:
- Certification compliance
Manage technical checklists for releases:
- Patch notes
- Internal submission guidelines
- Liaison with first-party, and publishing partners
- Owning and maintaining formal release records for content and history
Consult with game teams to be the Release advisor:
- Consult on resource planning for certification cycles
- Work with multiple development teams to determine manageable release plans for the Self-Publishing Division
- Make recommendations to prevent project risks
- Strong communication skills; Diplomacy and compromise
- Careful and diligent tracking of information
- Comfortable working independently
- Ability to work well within a team and between teams
- Counts gaming as a hobby
- Experienced track record of release processes (preferably with both full-game and post-release of titles)
We can offer you a position on a DevOps team that spans not only multiple game titles but multiple platforms and genres. You will be involved in shaping a specialised department for a sustainable game release future.
We provide goals, instead of instructions, and the opportunity to do the best work of your career.
At Avalanche Studios Group, we believe in worlds beyond limits, we are committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Everyone at Avalanche Studios Group has a shared responsibility to create an open and inclusive work environment where everyone is treated equally and with respect. Being part of our world is not contingent on where you’re from, your gender, or sexual orientation. It’s all about your passion and creativity.
How to Apply
We will only consider applications that consist of both a cover letter and a CV. In your cover letter you should include why you want to work at Avalanche Studios Group. For this role you need to be able to work full-time in our Stockholm office.
To apply for this position please register below. Apply as soon as possible as we review applications continuously. All further information is provided under non-disclosure agreement only.