- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Up for the challenge to be in the front-line of a fast-growing SaaS company transforming the security industry with AI empowered ethical video surveillance?
What we offer
Irisity is an innovative and energetic company with a friendly culture. We care for each other and strive to only recruit the best as we believe that we employees truly drive Irisity to success.
We believe that enhanced AI performance, ethics and integrity go hand in hand and are working to create a positive mark within the security industry.
Who we think you are
To be successful at this position an understanding for technology and how it brings business benefits combined with analytical skills and a result-oriented mindset are your most valuable tools. We think you have:
- The skill to understand customers business status, challenges and true unmet needs
- Experience of feasibility assessments and the ability to prioritize and leverage business based on regional technical opportunities
- A university degree and proven B2B sales record with experience in SaaS-delivered software
- Experience of benefit led c-level sales and selling non-budgeted line items
- An entrepreneurial mindset that sees hurdles as opportunities
- A curious mind and a competitive spirit
- A will to cultivate a deep understanding of Irisity’s area of business, and become a contributor to our overall Business intelligence, strategy and goals
To summarize we are looking for an analytical and result oriented doer for our international SaaS operations. Oh, and did we miss, you love to succeed.
About this role
This role at Irisity will be part of leading the rollout of Irisity´s international SaaS service - IRIS™. The one taking up the challenge should like to listen, learn and constantly seek the best way forward for our partners and end-users enabling their business transformation to digital security operations. The role will break new ground, overcome hurdles and need to connect tightly with all of Irisity´s teams so they can develop our services to meet the actual needs.
Great opportunities await the right person that will gain new skills and take an active part in the development of our SaaS projects and a highly efficient roll-out machinery.
Excellent English skills and experience in managing large accounts is a requirement. Background from the security industry and experience from scaling up software services are seen as major advantages.
Irisity AB (publ) is a leader in intelligent camera surveillance. Using AI and proactive, self-learning algorithms, powered by machine learning, we upgrade both existing and new surveillance cameras and monitoring systems from passive to proactive alarming devices. IRIS™, Irisity’s fully cloud based SaaS solution, turns attention on true events rather than false alarms. Irisity’s high-precision algorithms detect human activity at long distances during all light conditions down to few pixels only. IRIS™ currently serves a wide range of security applications for hundreds of clients throughout Scandinavia and internationally protecting thousands of security assets.
Irisity AB (publ) is a public company listed at OMX Nasdaq First North, with main office in Goteborg. We are currently 40 great people and are now looking for more skilled people with a passion for making sure that the security industry ends up at the right side of history.