- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
This position is open at any of our offices but preferably in Stockholm, Sweden.
LINK Medical Research is searching for a Business Development Director to support all our services/departments, but the main focus will be on full-service clinical trials for the Nordic companies.
You will be part of an international Commercial Operational team, that support business opportunities to all LINK Medical´s offices. Work will be primarily be based at LINK Medical’s office in Uppsala/Stockholm, with some international travel for conferences and key account visits.
This role can be further developed, depending on your skills and interest, and LINK Medical is a company with great opportunities for you.
- Drive sales growth of our Clinical Operation and Regulatory Portfolio
- Identify new target customers and new opportunities within the existing customer base
- Deliver presentations, head discussions with potential customers and manage the follow up of leads
- Liaise and coordinate with LINK Medicals Internal teams to offer more detailed discussions
- Establish relationships with new and current clients
- Handle all financial discussions with clients
- Participates in conferences and client meetings
- Lead Generation by attending conferences, targeting key customers and expanding contact base within accounts
- Arrange/present/follow up with clients
- Setup non-disclosure and service agreements
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and keeping records of all activities with customer
- Key account contact
- Work closely with and provide support to VP of Clinical Operations
- Fluent in English
- Great Networking skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent in a business or health related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Regulatory affairs & clinical operation knowledge
- Previous years in a Sales and Business Development position within Life Science selling into Biotech & Pharma.
- Ability to effectively communicate & sell to clients of all levels, from bench scientist to Vice President
- Willing and able to present to large groups of people or deliver seminars to clients and/or partners.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Experience from working in the CRO/pharmaceutical industry, or in a similar position is an advantage.
- Enjoys selling and is comfortable using negotiation
- Likes to influence others
- Able to work independently and in teams
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Well organized and structured
- Ability to deliver
If you would like to know more or have any questions about the position, please contact:
Lena Lindeberg, Director Commercial Operations, phone +46 739 40 22 27 or via e-mail: [email protected]
All applications are treated confidentially. Local applicants will be prioritized.
Last day for application: 2020-08-19
LINK Medical offers an exciting and challenging position in a European CRO that has a strong local presence. The company focuses on collaboration, sharing of experience and continuous development of our employees. You will be given meaningful tasks requiring efficient collaboration between industry, clinical and scientific teams, and the authorities. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits scheme for all employees.