- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
This is a commissioned sales position. Responsibilities include executing multiregion and/or global comarketing programs and campaigns that identify opportunities to jointly sell to end customers working with partners and Intels Industry Sales team. Responsible for managing/cultivating relationships with key "Scale Partners" which include Independent Software Vendors (ISV), Systems Integrators (SI's) and Solution Providers. Individuals in this role ultimately are measured on driving cross Intel product/technology enablement that leads to scalable revenue impact with partners.
Partner Sales Account Manager, National System Integrators & Ecosystem of GSIs and ISVs, EMEA - Nordics
- BS or MS degree with minimum 8 years of IT solution selling experience at least 3 years of working experience of Partner sales role.
- Proven track record in effective CxO level engagement.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- In depth knowledge of key industry trends and partnership business models.
- Experience working effectively with geographically dispersed teams in matrix organisation
- Proven track record engaging Systems Integrators and Independent Software Vendors into driving joint business objectives.
- Ability to travel 50% of the time.
- Good oral and written English and preferably Swedish