- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Sinch brings businesses and people closer with tools enabling personal engagement. We are a leading global Communication Platform as a Service (CPaaS) provider, offering messaging, voice and video communication solutions to a large global customer base. Our APIs and the platform deal with over 30 billion engagements annually. Enterprise customers include 8 out of 10 of the largest US tech companies, major airlines, banks, retail, e-tail, internet, ride-hailing, parcel delivery companies and more.
Sinch is growing and so is our Enterprise Architect team. We are now looking for an experienced architect to join us in our headquarter in Stockholm.
The essence of the role
Your mission as an Enterprise Architect with Sinch is to ensure our overall architecture supports our business objectives and strategy, short term and over time. Key elements of our strategy are to grow by a combination of organic system development and acquisitions of products and their technical platforms. This means our architecture needs to enable easy addition of major systems and supporting distributed development, so high alignment and lose coupling between engineering teams and other IT teams is a success factor to move with speed and quality.
Being on the journey from a startup company back in 2008, now growing into one of the leading global players in mobile messaging we have now reached that time - that certain point in growth when it is time to get the architecture just right. We believe joining our architecture team now offers you a great opportunity to put your experience to use and have a very high impact.
As our new Enterprise Architect you will:
- Regularly analyze which systems, functions and architecture capabilities that will be critical to our ability to develop cloud services with speed and quality, and in response propose and establish supporting architecture
- Document and publish architecture guidelines spanning data, applications, infrastructure and technology architecture
- Working closely with stakeholders throughout the company, typically leaders in Product, Engineering, Operations, Corporate IT, Security, Finance and Business Operations, to understand future business requirements and factor those into an architecture roadmap
- Act as an internal champion of agreed architecture by communicating it, in writing via easy to understand and digest guidelines, and verbally by presenting and explaining to technical teams
- Support technical teams with reviews of system designs proposals, assist them in building skills in relevant technologies, assist in migration planning towards target architecture
- Work closely with other architects in different levels (enterprise, system and technical) and technical leaders to produce solution designs that satisfy solution requirements and are in line with our enterprise level architecture
Who are you?
Yes, for this role we are looking for a solid track record of architectural work, but it’s about more than that. It’s about fit. Do you share our passion? Is your energy to solve complex problems relentless? Do you have a strong interest in understanding the business and its drivers, not only technical architecture matters? We are looking for a great communicator and negotiator and someone who enjoys building relationships with different stakeholders throughout the whole organisation, whether they are in technical roles or not. You are organised and used to digesting large amounts of information and making it easy for others to understand.
In order to contribute to this role you have:
- At least 5+ years of experience from architectural work in a corporation with a 100+ size engineering team
- A relevant educational background
- Knowledge in the latest internet technologies.
- You have experience working in an international environment in English
You’ll stand out from the crowd if you have:
- Experience from system integrations in mergers and acquisitions
- Experience from the messaging industry
- Billing/CRM system integration experience
- Project management experience
Are you ready? Join us on our journey!