- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
The Ellos Group, which includes Ellos, Jotex, Stayhard, and Homeroom, is the Nordic region’s leading e-commerce group.
Working closely with our millions of customers, we are constantly striving to develop and offer attractive and sustainable fashion and household items for the entire family. Our focus is always on the customer. We continuously work to develop our business through innovation, creativity, and sustainability. The Ellos Group, headquartered in Borås, Sweden, and with operations in all Nordic countries, has around 550 employees and sales of around SEK 2.6 billion. We are looking for you
We are looking for a talented, ambitious and enthusiastic team player, with a technical approach to outperform our SEM performance.
You will report directly to the Head of Marketing and be involved in tactics and strategic, operational decisions, setting goals, budgets and KPI’s for all markets and track performance accordingly. This role requires you to have experience in Search Engine Marketing, robust analytical and data-driven approach.
- Responsible for managing SEM campaigns via agency and technology service provider
- Lead strategy for each of our international markets
- Act as the campaigns gatekeeper, ensure all SEM campaigns work undertaken is driving towards clear business goals
- Overlook investment allocation in SEM to reach business performance KPIs
- Drive automation in SEM with a focus on creative, campaign and audience automation
- Create relevant and comprehensive experience and messages on the user touchpoint. Establishing most effective landing pages in collaboration with our E-com team
- Research and leverage SEM industry trends to inform our marketing strategy
- Determine monthly markets requirements and actions point deployment
- Monitor SEM performance and perform competitor analysis
- Communicate with the Marketing Team - share performance, insights and identify new opportunities
Skills & Requirements, we think you might have the following background/profile:
- 5 Years+ Minimum experience in Paid Search Role ideally in native E-com retailer
- Strong experience in full GMP - SA360 and Auction Time Bidding, DV360.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Sharp Strategic & Analytical Skills to be implemented to improve market performances
- Experience in GA360 segmentation and analytics
- Advanced Excel skills, familiar with pivot tables, great analytical mindset and attention to details
Education & specific skills
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both written and spoken.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing or similar
Enthusiastic, dynamic individual with a high level of interest for the digital marketing industry You are fast processing, reliable, structured and highly motivated Excellent analytical skills: Ability to develop a recommendation based on fact-based conclusions, supported by necessary and compelling facts Capable of prioritizing workloads and managing a variety of projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to think creatively
- A proven track record of managing and developing accounts, including the ability to effectively manage time and resources to meet project deadlines
- A commitment to achieving excellent, measurable results with attention to detail
- Drive and enthusiasm to develop within the existing marketing team
- Ability to work independently and taking initiatives on projects
What can we do for you?
- Unique opportunity to be part of Top 5 E-commerce in Sweden
- You will be exposed to a higher level of responsibility than at a typical organization, taking ownership of your projects or workstreams together with other strategy team members
- When you integrate Ellos, it brings you to the forefront of E-commerce innovation working with the most advance solutions providers and experts
- Ellos is a great place to work, the all-important work-life balance we promote and the opportunities we provide
- Staff discount to all our e-commerce stores
The position in located at Ellos Groups Head office in Viared, Borås. Hybrid remote work can be discussed upon location.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Cedric Menard, Head of Marketing, via mail to: [email protected]
Apply now! By sending your crisp summary & your catchy motivation lines. We look forward to receiving your application, not later than August 24 th.