- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Poolia Life Science is now looking for a Global Distribution Coordinator to Sobi in Stockholm. The position is a consultant assignment for 6 months to begin with. We will interview candidates continuously so we are looking forward to your application today. Welcome to Poolia Life Science!
As a Global Distribution Coordinator, you will be an important player securing that our products arrives safely to our customers and enabling it reaches the patients in need.
You will be located in Sobi HQ in Solna, Sweden and part of the Global Supply Chain Operations. The distribution network includes our central warehouse in Netherlands and seventeen local warehouses throughout Europe, US and Canada.
Your main duties include the following:
• Customer Order Coordination – includes Order taking, batch reservation, Pick and Pack triggering at our central warehouse, booking transports, creating export/import documentations, shipment tracking, returns, problem solving and invoicing.
• Customer qualification and setup
• Continuous Improvements –to secure development and robustness of our processes, preparing Sobi growth.
• Month-End sales- and stock reconciliation
• Serial number Alerts monitoring (FMD)
Our responsibility area is regulated by Good Distribution Practice (GDP), Financial and Trade compliance.
• We expect that you have completed the High School (sv. Gymnasiet) with focus on Business Economics and/or have working experience within logistics. Merit is education/experience in International trading, logistics, customer service and LEAN.
• Experience in working in ERP systems. (IFS is an advantage) and knowledge about financial transactions.
• As a person we believe you are a team player, structured, thorough and professional and have a genuine customer service mindset. You appreciate and value working towards a number of different contact interfaces internal as well as external. You do not have any issues in communicating in English (orally or in writing), other languages are merited (especially Swedish).
• We seek you who have good cooperation and communication skills, ability to prioritize and have a burning interest in solving problems and delivering results.
• Since we focus heavily on the team's overall composition, we place great emphasis on your personality.
• Internal training will be provided, but experience in GxP regulated environment is an advantage.
At Sobi, we are transforming the lives of people affected by rare diseases. As a specialised international biopharmaceutical company, we provide sustainable access to innovative therapies in the areas of haematology, immunology and specialty care. We bring something rare to rare diseases – a belief in the strength of focus, the power of agility and the potential of the people we are dedicated to serving. The hard work and dedication of our approximately 1300 employees around the globe has been instrumental in our success across Europe, North America, the Middle East, Russia and North Africa, leading to total revenues of SEK 9.1 billion in 2018. Sobi’s share (STO:SOBI) is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. You can find more information about Sobi at http://www.sobi.com.