- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Northvolt has an exciting job offer for a Commissioning Engineer to join our passionate team in Stockholm.
In joining us you will play an important part from the very start in building one of the first large scale European battery factories. Northvolt will play an important role in the transformation to a carbon free society.
The commissioning engineer will be in charge of our delivered products at customer locations and also be an instrumental part when commissioning high voltage battery systems. As part of the aftermarket unit you will have the opportunity to impact & build an aftermarket organization, an be part of scaling Northvolt’s operations in Sweden and beyond. You will be in charge of setting up and executing the long term aftermarket strategy reporting to the director of aftermarket.
You will be working intimately with the customer project team, the design team and the product owner to ensure timely and swift commissioning of our products.
In general you have a long experience in the field and are used to facing customers.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining a good Health & Safety culture
- Plan & Lead commissioning of High voltage systems
- Plan & Lead service of delivered products at customer locations
- Anticipate and solve problems in a timely manner and to identify opportunities for improvement
The person we are looking for is strongly goal oriented, curious and eager to learn. You will get the chance to have a real impact on our success story in Sweden (to start with) and see the results of your work. Our organization requires and values great self-discipline and a natural talent to make things happen. The Commissioning Engineer is a vital member of the Aftermarket team and key to Northvolt's mission to enable the future of energy.
Apply with CV or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary.
Planned starting date is asap.
- A degree with electrical background
- 5+ years working experience with high voltage products
- Curious, technically educated and with a strong business background
- Must have worked in multi-cultural environment
- Experience and interest in manufacturing industry is a plus
- Excellent English written and oral skills, Swedish is a plus
- Highly organized and result-driven
- An eye for detail
- Proactive and goes beyond expectations
- Exceptionally good negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Has a can do attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to work under high pressure and tight deadlines, excellent time management
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment, as well as independently
- Ability to work in a high profile and often high pressured international environment
- Qualities that we cherish are flexibility, sense of quality, friendliness, motivation to take on new challenges, grit and a sense of humor
- Passionate & purpose driven
Northvolt was founded in 2016 with the mission to build the world’s greenest battery cell, with a minimal carbon footprint and the highest ambitions for recycling, to enable the European transition to renewable energy. Northvolt’s team of experts is building the next generation battery cell factory focused on process innovation, scale and vertical integration. Once completed, it will be Europe’s largest battery cell factory and produce 32 GWh worth of capacity annually.
The future needs high-quality, green batteries. And it needs lots of them.
We are currently in an exciting fast-growing phase and operate in a busy, fast moving environment, dealing with a wide range of stakeholders. We are staffing our international office in Stockholm, our R&D facility, Northvolt Labs, in Västerås, as well as our Gdansk facility for production of battery systems. We are also preparing for upcoming positions at the main factory, Northvolt Ett, in Skellefteå.
We want to work with experienced battery experts as well as talented and purpose driven people from all kinds of disciplines to make this happen. Those of us already on board share a bold streak and a passion for our mission. We are prepared to work hard in pursuit of excellence. We enjoy the ride and our main drive is to make a difference for real. We are a team dedicated to thinking new, working hard and having fun. Join us today!