- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Senior Art Director
We are looking for a Senior Fashion Art Director to join our Creative team within the Brand department. In this role, you will be developing, creating and executing visual concepts. Projects will include brand campaigns, product launches, fashion shows, collection presentations, special projects and internal presentations. As our Senior Art Director, you will need to drive, optimise and deliver material at an exceptionally high level with an ambitious and integrated strategic quality.
This position reports to the Head of Creative.
Your job will include
- Develop, plan, define and execute integrated visual concepts in-line with brand and communication strategy for NA-KD’s channels
- Always being on top of an elevating the latest fashion and visual trends for the team
- Ensure that the creative output is consistent and in line with brand objectives
- Continuously communicate innovative solutions appropriate to brief, with knowledge that they can be executed on time and fit the project scope
- Manage projects from concept development, production to final delivery, this includes working with the studio team to suggest photographers, directors, artists and casting, and researching relevant references
- Plan and define the concept and execute elevated stills and moving content
- Co-responsibly create a precisely on brand communication within internal and external channels together with those channels
- Share your fashion recommendations and analysis with the rest of the brand and purchasing team to inspire them to do even better work
- Minimum 8 years’ experience as an Art Director or similar in the fashion industry
- Solid understanding of the latest fashion trends
- Bachelor’s degree within Art Direction or visual communication
- Result orientation, self-motivation and a proactive approach to problem solving
- Strong knowledge and understanding of digital and social media platforms
- Strong organizational skills and great attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Expert in the Adobe Creative Suite and Keynote, confidence in using moving image tools
- Fluency in English
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 4 years NA-KD has become the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 3 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing - then welcome home.