- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Looking for a position with an international, modern and fun company? At Sharkmob you can expect all of this, and more. The finance & legal team ensures professionalism, creates transparency and enables smart executive decision making across the Sharkmob group of companies. We are a small and effective team of professionals, and our job is to support our colleagues to make and run successful games. We collaborate on a daily basis with teams from around the globe. We love efficient and modern solutions. We operate as flexible as a start-up with the support, stability and global reach of one of the world's largest tech companies.
As Legal and Contracts Manager you will be overseeing all legal engagements for both Sharkmob studios. You will report to the CFO.
- Review and analyze service provider and supplier onboarding, RFP process, apply appropriate terms and conditions to mitigate risks.
- Organize document management.
- Review contracts and other legal documents.
- Provide advice to the business and liaise with external law firms and internal corporate legal departments.
- Support IT and game development teams with licensing agreements.
- Oversee contract terms with outsourcing partners and other service providers.
- Assist HR, IT and Procurement to create and implement various policies.
- Assist Executive Management and Directors in identifying and containing legal risk.
- Degree in Law, Business or equivalent experience
- Solid understanding of legal terminology
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication and negotiation skills both in Swedish and English
That little extra:
- Contract management certification
- Experience in computer games or other media industry
- Affinity for video games
- Chinese language skills