- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Development Engineer for the Fire and Gas system at Siemens Energy, Finspång.
Join us on our journey into the future #Siemens
Be part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is high on the agenda. By making sustainable energy solutions more cost effective, developing new technologies for the future's smart industry and electrifying passenger and freight transport, we make reality of our vision of a sustainable world.
We are looking for a development engineer to support technical area fire and gas within auxiliary’s development on the new business side. The technical area has the overall standard responsibility for fire detection, fire suppression, gas detection as well as GT dryer. The Fire and gas system is a part of the mechanical system department that is responsible for the acoustic system, gear box and fire and gas system.
* You will be part of a diverse Standard & Development group consisting of highly skilled engineers who are responsible for the technical area fire and gas system within auxiliary’s development on the new business side.
* As a System Engineer for the Fire and gas system you have the overall standard responsibility for fire detection, fire suppression, gas detection as well as GT dryer and washing equipment. There is currently a lot of activity within this field, among others detection of new gases such as H2, new sub suppliers and new fire suppression methods.
* You must be interested in product development and you must actively contribute to the technical solutions being and becoming cost-effective and quality-assured, and to comply with market requirements and wishes.
* This is an area with many interfaces, both internal and external, which means a lot of interaction with other disciplines.
* You will also work with improvement of existing products and support other functions like Order Engineering, Service, Core Engine and Manufacturing. Teamcenter and Comos will be the tools you use in your daily work.
* Your multi-disciplinary collaborations will include other R&D disciplines but also other groups within the Standard & Development auxiliary department, Procurement, Order Engineering, sub suppliers.
Who are you?
* MSc or BSc in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent knowledge or experience.
* A well-driven person with a problem-solving mindset with project management skills.
* Commitment and ability to drive topics self-managed is more important than technical experiences.
* A person that can work in a team and make it more effective & efficient.
* Previous experience of similar field of technology, i.e. fire detection, fire suppression, gas detection and how these parts form a system is meritorious.
* Communicative – need to be comfortable taking contact and driving topics with people around the globe.
* Good English language skills are required. Swedish language skills are meritorious.
Why should you be working at Siemens?
Siemens steam- and gas turbines provides heat and light to the world!
Siemens is today one of the major companies within health care, energy and industry. Together we are approx 370.000 curious and competent employees in over 190 countries who are working with developing the future. You could be one of us – read more at Siemens.se.
At Siemens we value diversity by inclusion and by cooperating with people with different mindset, background, experience, competence and personal traits – in all organisational levels.
Do not hesitate - apply today via siemens.se/jobb refnr 213143 and no later than 2020-06-30. The role is permanent and full time and you will be based in Finspång, Sweden. For questions about the role please contact recruiting manager Veronica Ljung on +46 702921621 or for questions about the recruitment process contact Louise Edengren on +46 122 82404.
Place of work: Finspång
Trade Union representatives:
Veronica Andersson, Unionen, 0122-840 21
Simon Von Eckardstein, Sveriges Ingenjörer, 0122-842 24
Jan Lundgren, Ledarna, 0122-812 33
Jonny Persson, IF Metall, 0122-817 69