BNP Paribas is a European leader in banking and financial services, with a significant and growing international presence. BNP Paribas Securities Services are now looking for an individual that can support the Relationship and Business Development team in Stockholm. You will need to be business minded as you will be working close to the team and their clients. Send in your application today and don’t forget to attach your personal letter!
We are looking for a new addition to the Securities Services team at BNP Paribas. You will be working closely with two colleagues that will be your mentors. You will be part of the Stockholm office but work in close collaboration with colleagues in Europe, APAC and Americas. The team works with post-trade services and products including asset and fund services, custody, clearing, outsourcing solutions, corporate trust solutions and market and financing services.
The start will be set as soon as possible and extend for 1 year as a consultant to begin with. If it is a good match for both parties, you will have the opportunity to join BNP Paribas after that year. You will initially be offered a 6-month employment at Academic Work.
You are offered
* A chance to start your career at one of the largest banks in the world. This is an opportunity to grow and learn!
* As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer
You will be working in a supporting role in the Securities Services team. Your key tasks will include:
* Client and business development support: Prepare client analysis and presentations, market research and prepare and participate in client meetings and events. You will assist the team in sales planning, account planning and tracking client activities, primarily using the CRM system Client Vision.
* Project management: Support senior colleagues on client projects, including client procurement processes. Participate in and contribute to global projects on ad hoc basis.
* You will also support and assist in: Financial reporting, preparing management reports and presentations. You will also prepare ad hoc internal reports on Nordic business activity.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* Have an academic degree in business, finance or other relevant field
* Solid working knowledge of standard MS Office applications (e.g. Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
* Good understanding of basic concepts in the financial market and financial instruments
* Experience from internship or part-time job at a bank is considered meritious
* Fluent in Swedish and English, as these are the languages spoken at the bank. Knowledge of another European language such as Finnish, French, Spanish, German or Italian is a plus.
Please attach a personal letter when applying for this job.
For this recruitment, we attach great importance to personal qualifications and characteristics. We believe that the right candidate is a person that works well in a team, while being able to independently lead your work forwards. You are a quick learner and eager to learn new things. You don’t hesitate to take initiative and contact the right people whenever you feel stuck or at a standstill. This enables you to continue moving forward. This is a supporting role and we believe that being service minded and structured is of great importance.
* Start: Immediately
* Work extent: Fulltime, 40 hours/week
* Location: Stockholm
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from BNP Paribas that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
BNP Paribas is a European leader in banking and financial services, with a significant and growing international presence. The Group has one of the largest international banking networks, a presence in over 70 countries and around 200 000 employees. The Group has two main business areas: Retail Banking & Services and Corporate & Institutional banking and is recognized as a market leader in each of these areas.
Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) provides to its clients financing, advisory and capital market services. It is a globally recognized leader in many areas of expertise including among others structured financing and derivatives across a variety of asset classes. CIB also has a solid corporate advisory franchise in Europe and Asia. The Nordic region is strategic for BNP Paribas and one of the regions selected in the Group’s growth plan. BNP Paribas Corporate and Institutional Banking has been present in the Nordics since 1985. BNP Paribas CIB has a branch in each of the four countries and we are today around 180 employees. Our customers are large Nordic industrial companies, financial institutions, shipping and energy companies, as well as international groups.
BNP Paribas Securities Services is an integrated part of CIB and is a leading global custodian with the mission to be the premier long-term asset servicing provider of choice for leading financial institutions in a fast changing world. Our product and services include asset and fund services, custody, clearing, outsourcing solutions, corporate trust solutions and market and financing services.
The BNP Paribas Group is also represented in the Nordics by Alfred Berg, Cardif, Arval, BNP Paribas Factor, BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions, BNP Paribas Asset Management, Express Bank, SevenDay Bank and BNP Paribas Exane.