- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Become a part of a company where going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. We are now looking for the next Interaction Designer for Electrolux. Does that sound like a position for you? Apply now, since we work with ongoing selection.
In this design role you will be part of the multidisciplinary team responsible for defining and crafting user interaction and interfaces in Connected Appliance UX Design direction across the many different products we design and manufacture. Your responsibilities will span across several aspects of Interaction, UI and UX Design; including, but not limited to: UI requirements (user, technology, business), user flows and journeys, information architecture, interaction logic, motion, usability, visual, sound, and interactive prototyping. You will work closely with a project Design Lead to bring novel new consumer experiences from concept to launch. You will be mentored by a functional lead and the team of passionate and thoughtful designers and given opportunities to grow and develop
Interaction Designers work hand-in-hand with other members of product, marketing, design, and technology teams to bring intuitive products to life. They look for opportunities to connect the dots across product teams and identify key dependencies. Your core mission is to work across different connected products to surface use cases and reduce user friction, while utilizing ubiquitous connectivity and cloud computing as design materials for a new era of modern living.
* As needed, work with Design Research and Usability to bring a data informed
perspective to your work. You will, at times, conduct your own research as
Interaction, UI and UX design concept
* Define and manage Interaction and UX (User Experience) design core
principles and concepts for UI design, by using derived insights and analysis
that provides meaningful values to target users and the company.
* Prototype holistic digital+physical parts of Connected product experiences
with particular focus on the user interface(s), user value, and usability.
* Work cross-functionally and iteratively to mature a concept to enter our
product development process and support the project Design Lead in
ensuring the design intent is fully delivered
* Contribute to, and effectively utilize, our internal design system
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
- You can provide and receive specific design feedback with argumentation
- You are good at communicating design ideas and concepts to peers and stakeholders
- You have previously demonstrated time management, communication and prioritization skills
- You understand and react to change and are capable to adapt to business and organizational needs
- You are a systems thinker by nature with an ability to zoom in and out as necessary
As a person you:
- Act with integrity, honesty and morale
- Bring a growth mindset
- Are a strong internal and external communicator
- Are a true team player
- Are creative and meticulous
- 2+ years of experience as an Interaction, UI or UX Designer in a product, web, mobile, agency, or large enterprise company;
- A relevant academic background would be a plus;
- Familiar with user-centered design process and user research techniques;
- Good presentation and communication skills;
- Collaboration: Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives;
- Self-Development: Actively seeking new ways to grow and be challenged using both formal and informal development channels;
- Ability present at a design review, motivate your design decisions, and incorporate peer feedback;
Desired Design Skills:
- Solid skills using Adobe Creative Suite and other design tools in Mac or PC environments;
- Experience prototyping interactions (e.g. Adobe XD);
- Ability to design user interfaces within technical and cost constraints while leveraging and maximizing technical features;
- Experience with all stages of lean product development - concept, low-fi prototyping, usability evaluations, design iterations, production and QA;
- Cross-platform experience – appliance UI, remote control, mobile and desktop Apps;
- Stakeholder Management: proactively anticipating and balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders;
- Business Insight: Applying knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization’s goals;
- A portfolio that demonstrates user-centered design approach with both strong interaction or UI design skills and prototyping proficiency;
* Start: As soon as possible, but at the latest the 11th of January
* Work extent: full-time, 6 months
* Location: Kungsholmen
* Salary: Hourly based monthly salary
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Electrolux that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
Read more about electrolux here.