- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are building a Motion Capture studio in the center of Malmö! To be able to make this studio great we are looking for someone who can work with the day-to-day operations and maintenance of the motion capture system. Are you our new, go-to Mocap wizard who will help our animation teams get the clean and complete assets they need?
What kind of traits are we looking for in our new Motion Capture Operator? Well, most importantly, you are a true team player who shares insight and learnings with your team. You’re good at delivering feedback, but you’re just as good at taking notes when others share their point of view. You will be a part of our Creative Services department; the in-house cornerstone that provides the studio and all its different teams with visual assets.
- Operation of Vicon motion capture
- Calibration of the capture volume and subjects
- Follow operation advice from mocap technicians and animation staff
- Post-process of Vicon data (clean-up, retarget, export)
- Maintenance of Vicon data and its accessibility to end-users
- Experience with DCCs, such as MotionBuilder or similar
- A good understanding of 3D workflow
- Proficiency in the English language
- Master of time management
That little extra
- Passionate about video games and have experience in the industry
- Motion Editing experience (game or film)
- Familiar with Unreal Engine
- Game Industry experience
- Knowledge in facial capture systems