- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Join us at Ejendals on our journey towards global expansion and growth.
We need to strengthen our newly formed function Product Management & Marketing with you, a meticulous and business minded Product Line Manager Gloves.
In this role your strength of engaging people, setting structures and defining challenging targets will be of great importance to us at Ejendals.
Ejendals is an international company that for generations has specialized in developing, manufacturing and marketing high-quality products that protect hands and feet. In close collaboration with researchers and our customers, we design products that deliver the highest standard of protection, durability and ergonomics.
What we sell is a complete safety concept, which aims to reduce accidents through quality products, education and safety inspections. From our corporate head office in Leksand, Sweden, we envision a safer day with zero injuries to hands and feet. Ejendals has about 360 employees located in over 25 countries. Read more at Ejendals
When working with Ejendals, you become part of a stable, growing and successful company. You get the opportunity to work with a well-known brand, where you will contribute to the company's continued expansion and the hole lifecycle of our products.
Main tasks will be:
We are now looking for an enthusiastic and people-oriented leader with deep knowledge in Product Management. You will be accountable for the product portfolio Gloves including portfolio strategy formulation as well as execution of the road map. You will be leading a team of 5 Product Managers and 1 R&D.
Your main responsibilities:
- Be a role model and inspirational leader in order to take on the responsibility of developing our TEGERA® gloves offer.
- Deep understanding of the idea-to-market chain to collaborate smoothly over functional borders, all the way from idea generation to end user. This in tight collaboration with supply, sales, marketing and launch team.
- You need to ensure the deliverance of competitive offerings in respect to performance and profitability. This by actively working with your product managers to set strategy and product roadmaps connected to customer needs.
- You must secure that we are developing the right products according to specifications.
- Hold an active role within the Product Management and Marketing management team to create common plans.
You will report directly to our Chief Product Management & Marketing Officer.
Traveling will be necessary.
Education and Experience
As our new Product Line Manager Gloves, we think you have relevant University degree or long experience from a similar field. We need you to have the aptitude for driving change and development of processes, structures and way of workings. In addition, supporting continuous improvement as we are building solid common foundations.
Your subject experience in product management and/or product development is beneficial in this role as well as experience from managerial roles. You work towards set goals and contribute to Ejendals development. You have good communication skills to be able to present your analysis in an understandable and constructive way.
Most important, you are a motivating team member to partake in supporting development as well as acting in a competence and knowledge sharing culture.
English is required.
What Ejendals can offer
When you work at Ejendals, you become part of a stable, growing and successful company. You will have the opportunity to work with a well-known brand, where you will play an important role in the comapany´s continued expansion. We offer favorable working conditions and the opportunity to grow and develop in the company. We look forward hearing from you!
We collaborate with Hansson & Partners.
Selection and interviews will be conducted continuously, and the position may be filled before the deadline – so apply as soon as you can.
Send your application to http://www.hanssonpartners.com no later than August 16, 2020.
For more information contact recruitment consultant:
Martin Ogemar, 072-237 21 30. [email protected]
Anna Hansson, 070-695 64 63, [email protected]
We look forward hearing from you!