- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Since 1958, STS has provided international education in the form of youth trips and high school exchanges around the world. Since our beginnings in 1958, we have sent over 1,200,000 students out to explore new places and discover themselves in the process. Today we have offices in 13 countries and a large global network of partners, schools, host families and local employees all over the world. We are now looking for a new colleague to join our Finnish/Swedish sales team.
About the position
The team is located in Sweden with offices in two different cities, Stockholm and Gothenburg, which means that you could be based in either one. All of our team members share the passion for travel and personal growth through cultural exchange and we hope that you do too. Your daily tasks will mainly consist of communicating with our future and existing students and their parents through phone, e-mail and chat. Besides that you will handle administrative tasks, stay in touch with our partners around the world, both attend and present in sales meetings, meet customers and take good care of the whole customer journey. As our customer journey is rather long your tasks will vary a lot depending on which time of the year it is, which makes the role very interesting since you always learn something new! We would love if you have lived/worked/studied abroad yourself, but this isn’t a requirement, we welcome applicants from various backgrounds!
- Fluent in Finnish
- Fluent in English (Swedish is a plus)
- Great interest in sales and delivering world-class customer experience
- Excellent communication skills
Desired skills/qualities, Previous experience
- Driven and goal-oriented
- Love building long-term relationships with customers and partners
- Previous experience of customer-service and sales – you understand each customer is unique, take pride on finding the right trip for your customer and follow through that they had a great experience with STS
- Working experience within international education/tourism/sales/hotel/service or similar is beneficial
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to change
- Can work independently and manage and prioritize your tasks
- You enjoy challenges and love finding creative solutions
- A team-player who shares ideas and wants to see others grow
What we offer
- Become a part of a close-knit team in a global company with colleagues all around the world
- Centrally located workplace either in Stockholm/Gothenburg
- Possibilities for travel
- A long-term contract (tillsvidare)
- Loads of opportunities to learn and grow with us!
How to apply
Are you ready to start your journey with STS and join our wonderful team? Please make sure to apply as soon as possible, we look forward to meeting you! Send your application latest by 7th of July 2020, but please be aware that if we meet the perfect candidate sooner the position might be fulfilled before that date. You can fill in your application through our website: https://career.sts.eu/jobs/99-finnish-speaking-sales-coordinator-gothenburg-s
Please reach out to our Country Manager Emmi Olofsson: