- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Cambio is a market-leading supplier with a comprehensive offering for the entire healthcare and care chain. The goal is to offer the most innovative and cohesive solutions for regions and municipalities. We are growing continuously and now have about 700 employees in several countries. Cambio is certified by Great Place To Work and this year we placed in the top 15 list and received the award "Sweden's Best Workplace 2020"!
Your position at Cambio
Are you a skilled Java Developer and do you want to fundamentally change how healthcare systems of the future will play a role in healthcare and welfare improvement? Do you enjoy solving extremely challenging information design problems and engineering problems? Do you want to work with complex information systems that have very high requirements to scale?
If so, then we have got a fantastic opportunity for you to become the third member of our Business Innovation team. Our mission is to create a new ecosystem to facilitate third-party integrations so that we together with others can innovate to improve healthcare and the end-to-end care chain.
As Senior Java Developer, you will work with a modern development stack comprised of:
- Java & Kotlin
- Spring Boot
- Docker & Kubernetes (OpenShift)
- Reactive Programming Model
- A complex microservice architecture used to form large distributable systems able to offer zero-downtime while dealing with the unprecedented demands of healthcare and welfare data
- A complex data model leveraging a combination of (no)SQL database solutions (Couchbase) and decoupling through an event-based architecture (Kafka)
- Open standards including HL7 FHIR, Snomed CT and openEHR
- Greenfield platform without hard technology constraints
We use technologies and techniques similar to those listed above to provide solutions that fulfil the requirements of a challenging and continuously evolving domain like healthcare. In our team, we are focused on building a next-generation robust, efficient, trustworthy healthcare solution using open standards.
The most critical asset in healthcare today is the data. A patient's data must be available throughout their entire life from birth through to death. It needs to be able to cross-boundaries and to follow the patient wherever he or she may go. To support this, we want to assure systems interoperability and guarantee that data can contribute to the betterment of healthcare.
At Cambio, we encourage taking initiatives that contribute to the development of the company and ourselves. For us, you must have the opportunity to grow, both as a person and as an employee. The words "Trust", "Care" and "Together" which permeate everything we do describe our culture and way of working.
As a person you are a humble and responsible team player who loves problem solving. You have a great interest in technology and are passionate about programming. You thrive in team environments but you are also able to take ownership and work independently.
- 3+ years hands-on experience in Java
- Extensive, hands-on experience using relational- or NoSQL -databases
- Good understanding of service oriented architectures, performance optimization techniques, and object-oriented programming
- Speaks and writes English fluently
- Degree in Computer Science or related field of study
Nice to have:
- Experience working on high-volume distributed systems
- Knowledge of healthcare standards and specifications (OpenEHR, FHIR)
- Experience developing with Spring Boot
- Experience developing with Reactive
- Experience in Kubernetes or other container platform solutions
- Experience in designing and developing microservice architectures
- Experience in test driven development
We encourage and eagerly welcome all applications, but we will only consider candidates who have the legal right to work in Sweden.
We screen the applications and hold interviews continuously so please send your application as soon as possible via the link.
Location: Stockholm or Linköping
Form of employment: Permanent employment, 6 months trial period
We look forward to receiving your application!
Andra webbjobb i Linköping
- Blästeroperatör sökes till Linköping.
- Attendo Skäggetorp söker timanställda!
- Nu söker vi personliga assistenter för sommaren 2021 i Linköping
- Säljare företagsutbildningar till TUC Yrkeshögskola
- Undersköterska till Attendo Bantorget - Bli en av oss!