- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About our Client:
Our client is a human-centric IT-company using services and software to streamline and simplify their customers’ business-critical processes and ERP platforms. They are passionate about creating solutions that enable their customers to work smarter and faster in their businesses.
The company is privately held and has offices in nine countries including Sweden, Germany, Poland, Norway and the USA. They have appx. 140 experienced employees and are headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden and is recognized as one of the fastest-growing companies in Sweden.
They strongly believe in working with individuals who love what they do, and they aim to create an environment where the employees feel both confident and comfortable. They believe that when you get the space to do what you do best, the result will be something out of the ordinary.
They can offer you a significant role in an innovative and fast-growing company with unique products at the forefront of technology. The Company can provide you with the opportunity to deliver real value to the customer. They also offer competitive benefits, necessary tools, compensation after competence, and good coffee.
Customer Service is a global department and you have colleagues in several countries from the United states in the west to Sri Lanka in the east. They are a highly motivated team with many different skills and are devoted to ensuring their customers success.
To be successful in this role you need:
- a drive and a wish to learn a lot of new things
- an ability to quickly learn new things
- an attention to details
- communication and cooperation skills
- good ability to analyze and solve issues
- a will to deliver good service with the highest quality
- a “can do” attitude
In this role you will work as 1st line support; handling incidents and requests from our customers. This includes analyzing application issues and providing solutions or workarounds. Issues that can’t be resolved without more in depth investigation, you forward to our 2nd line support.
You are a key person in identifying application or process related improvements and you make sure that root causes are fixed so that the same errors won’t reoccur. You also create and improve support documents with our customers in mind.
Required qualifications and skills:
- Technical background (education, work experience)
- Technical interest in general in Software
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Fluent in Swedish and English
Great to have:
- Knowledge of tools – Zendesk, Service Now, or similar
- Basic knowledge of programming
- Experience from first-/second line support
We will only contact those who are called for an interwiew.