- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you have experience of IT Audits and Assurance work? Are you passionate about quality and efficiency and have continues drive to develop new ideas and working methods? Are you a good communicator who loves to work in a team?
Don’t look any further, let’s join our team in Volvo Group IT, Cybersecurity, Compliance & Awareness group!
We are now looking for an IT Risk & Compliance Auditor. In this role, you will be reporting to the Manager of Compliance & Awareness.
We can offer
Volvo Group IT Compliance & Awareness have a central governing and overviewing role in the IT Risk & Compliance area. With a standpoint from protecting the Volvo Group’s information assets in the IT environment - the department is focused on risk identification, evaluation and monitoring of the adherence to the IT Security requirements.
Joining our skilled team, you will get an opportunity to work close together with passionate colleagues in a global context, which will help you develop both on a professional and personal level. As a part of the team, you will play an important role in building the organization and you will be able to impact the development in the IT Risk & Compliance area. In the role you will work in close collaboration with various stakeholders inside the Volvo Group as well as with Volvo Group partners and suppliers.
Today we are 12 persons in the group. Now we search for a new colleague to drive and contribute in the development of bringing our work forward into the future.
Main activities and responsibilities
- In the IT Compliance area our mission is to monitor and measure the compliance status, highlight deficiencies and work proactively supporting the organization to solve the issues related to information security in the IT landscape
- In our scope for 2020 we are working with increasing the controls posture for Financial Critical Applications as well as the Privacy Data Systems (GDPR). Going forward also other initiatives are on the roadmap to secure that information assets are identified, protected and the level of compliance continuously monitored and reported
- You will play a key role in the development of the existing framework and ways of working towards automation and efficiency in the IT compliance area. Our group is one of three within the Cybersecurity department
Competence and skills required
- We believe you have some years of experience working with assurance, compliance, audits in the IT area. You should have a solid understanding of information security best practices and it is a benefit if you have experience of implementing or applying GRC tools with the purpose to drive quality and efficiency. In the role you will drive development and lead functional areas. As the role involves communication in different levels and areas of the organization, it is important that you are highly skilled in communication, both verbal and written
- In this role you will work tightly together with the team as well as with different stakeholders in and outside the Volvo Group. Your good understanding of the automotive industry and understanding of the interface and impacts between business and IT will help you achieve quick results
- Preferably, you also have CISA certification
Your interest in emerging technologies as well as the will and the drive to contribute to the development of methods and tools in order to cope with future challenges in our area will be a great benefit to us. As you are professional as well as trustworthy with a high focus on quality, you will fit in perfect in our group.
Application screening will start immediately; we look forward to receiving your application.
For more information please contact
Magnus Dahlgren, Manager Compliance & Awareness, +46 31 3235017