As a Credit risk specialist, you will be a part of the Financial Risk team within Risk Control. The candidate we are looking for has strong analytical skills, strong general programming skills, as well as knowledge and/or interest in credit risk. You will be a part of a dynamic work environment with engaged colleagues.
The Risk Control function conducts independent supervision and follow-up on risks to which the business is exposed or could perceptibly become exposed. At the same time, the Risk Control function also supports and advices the business. It is a 2nd LoD function and therefore responsible for ensuring that Entercard has a sound risk framework containing strategies, processes, procedures, internal rules, limits, controls, and reporting procedures. Together they support Entercard to identify, measure, govern and internally report risks.
You are offered
* A dynamic work environment with engaged colleagues and varied tasks
* Flexibility to work remotely part of week
* Working with colleagues with 40 different nationalities
- Continuously assess and analyze the credit risks in Entercard’s cards and loans portfolios
- Perform and continuously improve the independent credit risk reporting to Senior Management and the Board
- Develop and improve the overall limit framework for credit risks
- Perform and continuously improve the regular quantitative model validation for mainly underwriting models, and present validation results In Entercard's Model Forum
- Review business proposals related to credit risk
- Contribute with credit risk expertise in ICAAP, FRP and different stress testing activities
- Perform independent qualitative monitoring of 1st LoD
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
- A University degree in relevant field, e.g. Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or equivalent
- Strong programming skills in SAS, Python or similar as well as proficiency in Excel
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge and/or interest in statistical modeling in general and credit risk modelling in particular
* Work experience with quantitative analysis from a bank or financial institution or as a consultant, preferably with exposure to consumer financing
You are able to take ownership and drive your tasks while also being a team player. You are comfortable to challenge and be challenged by your colleagues. You have strong analytical skills and enjoy quantitative work. You are curious and have a structured way of working.
In this recruitment, we will also place great emphasis on your personal skills. The competencies we see as particularly important are:
* Solutions oriented
* Self reliant
The recruitment process will include:
* Telephone interview with Academic Work (15 min)
* Competence-based interview with Academic Work (approx. 1 hour)
* Interview with Entercard + Case
* Second interview with Entercard
* Reference making + decision + background check
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
We do not accept applications via email, but if you have specific questions about the service, these are answered at [email protected] during office hours.
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
Entercard is one of Scandinavias leading consumer credit companies with over 2 million customers in three markets. Through our two owners, Barclays and Swedbank, we get access to global and unique expertise within lending. Our goal is to make our customers’ everyday lives easier by offering smart and responsible payment and financing solutions.