Blue Eye offers creative solutions through engineering expertise. We carry our experience and knowledge with the best professionals in different disciplines to offer optimal solutions to our clients.
As an employee or a sub-contractor, working within the Blue Eye family, we encourage you to share your ideas and experiences. This enables our teams to increase their knowledge and deliver high quality product development as well as strengthen our competitiveness as a company.
Jobs within Infotainment domain.
We are looking for an external consultant to work onsite with our Automotive R&D client in Lindholmen, Gothenburg.
The position is full time with Hybrid work policy of working 1-2 days from home as agreed with the team.
As a test engineer in Safety Electronics test team you are responsible for the verification of restraint systems at Electric & SW Validation. Working closely together with the design team in Safety Electronics.
• Preform system and function testing of Safety Electronics.
• Develop test methods for area and incorporate specification requirement to develop testing.
• Collaboration with colleges in China in system, function testing areas.
• You will be reporting to the Safety Electronics System Validation Leader and be a part of the Electric & SW Validation Team at CEVT Sweden.
• B.Sc. Electrical or Computer Engineering or similar.
• 5 years’ experience of verification automotive environment.
• Test engineers that has good knowledge of Vector tools and communication of (CAN, LIN, FlexRay).
• Experience of automotive test in vehicles and knowledge in writing DVMs (Design verification methods).
• Ability to drive, motivate and convince.
• Being ISTQB certified is a merit.
• Swedish driver’s license.
As a Blue Eye employee, you are not just one of many, you´ll be part of our family.
We believe that the happier you are at your work, the better performance you´ll have. We achieve this through constantly and carefully listening to the needs of each of our employees.
For Blue Eye the most important thing is our employees, therefore we give constant training in different topics, as well as constantly looking for benefits that actively increase employee satisfaction.
We always have challenging assignments waiting for skilled and dedicated engineers, so we invite you to join the team and be part of our family.