Blue Eye offers creative solutions through engineering expertise. We carry our experience and knowledge with the best professionals in different disciplines to offer optimal solutions to our clients.
As an employee or a sub-contractor, working within the Blue Eye family, we encourage you to share your ideas and experiences. This enables our teams to increase their knowledge and deliver high quality product development as well as strengthen our competitiveness as a company.
Software configuration, software plan and processes, car sw configuration, diagnostic data releases, connected work to End Of Line and testing of integration, base technologies and Vehicle Mode Management.
We are looking for an external consultant to work onsite with our Automotive R&D client in Lindholmen, Gothenburg.
The position is full time with Hybrid work policy of working 1-2 days from home as agreed with the team.
The SW Integration & Release department is responsible for the Software configuration including
software plan and processes, car configuration, diagnostic data releases, connected work to End Of Line and testing of integration, base technologies and Vehicle Mode Management.
The new team member will provide additional coordination and support resources in the
diagnostic data area. As a System Engineer working with the Diagnostic Database releases your work will closely follow the project series deliveries. The work will include coordinating and securing the diagnostic content freeze and release for project series, show status reports for project meetings, supporting ECU teams and users in their work to update diagnostic content and be part of the reviewing process to ensure the data quality.
The work also includes helping and answering questions from test teams, Aftersales and Manufacturing connected to diagnostic data content, and in some cases review and approve new data items for the diagnostic database. As such we value someone who is both service-minded and problem-solving oriented as the work include equal amount of work with supporting users and finding out root causes for data issues in testing and implementation related to released diagnostic data content.
• Coordinate and freeze data content for deliveries in the diagnostic database (Carcom)
• Review diagnostic data content and write status reports
• Support ECU teams questions about diagnostic data and tool knowledge
• Support training and tool education for newly assigned ECU Design engineers
• Review and help solve problems arising in testing and Aftersales related to diagnostics data
• Review, add and synchronize data updates of the Global Master Reference DataBase list
• Assist tool development and change request analysis
• Support with questions in terms of Diagnostic Database content and release
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Electrical or Computer Engineering or equivalent area
- Experience from Base technologies or diagnostic implementation is necessary
- Experience from ECU level testing using DSA, SPA-DVA or CANoe is considered a plus
- Knowledge of working with excel and creating macros is meritorious
Experience within the automotive industry is mandatory with relevant assignment responsibility.
- Experience from working with Carcom is meriting
- Experience from working with Excel macros is meriting
- Experience from working with PIE system is meriting
- Experience from working with DSA/SPA-DVA or CANoe is necessary
As a Blue Eye employee, you are not just one of many, you´ll be part of our family.
We believe that the happier you are at your work, the better performance you´ll have. We achieve this through constantly and carefully listening to the needs of each of our employees.
For Blue Eye the most important thing is our employees, therefore we give constant training in different topics, as well as constantly looking for benefits that actively increase employee satisfaction.
We always have challenging assignments waiting for skilled and dedicated engineers, so we invite you to join the team and be part of our family.