- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Analytics is about connecting people to data. In Analytical Foundations we want to do exactly that. Our vision is to “Enable all the people in Schibsted to leverage any data in Schibsted” and we will head towards that vision by removing friction between data and people throughout the 45+ Brands that make up Schibsted.
The Common Data Warehouse
In Schibsted, practically all of our products are digital and as such a vast source of behavioural, user, content and transactional data. In addition, large quantities of data related to finance, operations, HR, CRM, products and many other areas are generated every day. Combined these two super domains put data at the core of our business every day. In the Common Data Warehouse, we will provide structured, highly accessible, interconnected and privacy-compliant datasets spanning all of these foundational business domains allowing the people that drive our business to make data-informed decisions and strategies.
For the majority of Schibsted people, their interaction with the Common Data Warehouse (CDW) will be through dashboards and self-service data sources. This makes usability, visual design and ease of access key to our vision. As a BI Developer, you will proactively seek to understand the needs of our users and design BI user experiences that enable and inspire everyone to put data at the center of their decision making. You will define requirements to be supported by the Common Data Warehouse ensuring that we support both known and unknown use cases and user groups. In our team, you will be challenged to go beyond developing per specification and rather treat the front end of our CDW as a product.
- Discover and understand the need for data within the domains the team owns
- Collaborate closely with business, gather requirements and participate in data modelling
- Design and build Tableau dashboards and data sources for large scale consumption
- Be the BI Team guard dog for usability and ease of access in our deliverables
- Contribute to defining style guide and standards for dashboards and self-service
- Be responsible for implementing style guide and standards across all BI team deliverables
- Product Ownership of our Schibsted wide site in our multitenant Tableau Server
- Point of contact towards Tableau admin team
Skills and expertise:
- Proficiency within visual design, usability and graphic design. (Please include work samples in application)
- Expert Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server skills
- Extensive experience with executing the entire flow of dashboard design from user interviews to visual design and implementation in a BI tool
- Experience working with large datasets in a business-critical environment
- Excellent understanding of data warehousing principles and data modelling
- Experience in business/requirements analysis
- Experience level - 5 years but we care less about the number of years and more about what you have been doing
- Fluent English. Nordic language skills are considered a plus but not mandatory
As you will work in a company with many business areas, we need you to be relationship-oriented and have strong professional communication skills with both technical & non-technical audiences. We need you to be autonomous, self going and creative in order to create data visualizations that have relevance for, and engage, wide user groups across the entire organization.
We offer you the opportunity to:
Work in a dynamic and international team with some of the most known media brands in Scandinavia, develop innovative Tableau solutions and heavily shaping our visual Business Intelligence identity
Sounds interesting? Hit apply!
Schibsted Data & Tech is a central product and tech unit that serves all of Schibsted. We are about 250+ people in Oslo, Stockholm and Krakow, and collaborate closely with other product and tech teams in all units in Schibsted. Areas of responsibilities include data & technology strategy, privacy/data trends/responsible data & machine learning, information security and internal IT.