- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Graniten is a global provider of machine solutions to the pharmaceutical manufacturing and healthcare automation sector. We have built turn-key solutions since 1992 and today we offer products ranging all the way from custom innovations to full-scale production equipment. Global pharmaceutical companies and healthcare suppliers are the testimony to our exceptional service. At Graniten, our core purpose is to empower our customers and help them improve their production and workflow to continuously improve patient care and security. Our core values of Partnership, Passion and Teamwork, Innovation, Ownership, Continuous Improvement – these values speak to who we are and what we believe. If this sounds like the kind of team you’d like to be part of apply today and let’s work together for a bright future.
Automation and Control Systems Group Manager
We are looking for an individual with varied control system and automation experience and proven leadership and management to lead and grow our control and automation practice.
Our ideal candidate will fill the position of Group Manager in our Controls and Automation Group. This position is for a “working manager” that will spend time performing project work combined with management time to lead, grow and drive the group forward. The position entails developing people, driving product development and technology strategy within the area, continuously refining work processes and toolsets as well as performing engineering work. The position will have the responsibility and the authority to develop and grow the people within the automation team in concert with company objectives. This position comes with the opportunity for a significant leadership role in the development team reporting directly to our Engineering Director.
Background And Skills
To be successful in this role, we want you to have a clear drive and significant experience of product development and people management. You need to have a good understanding of technology and processes for efficient product development as well as a genuine interest in developing people and growing team skills, We want you to feel comfortable managing people, driving new innovations and technology, conducting business in an international environment, and work closely with internal stack holds and our externa partners and suppliers. Your background is from product development that includes software, mechatronics and mechanics.
- Lead the Controls and Automation Group driving product development and technology strategy within the area, continuously refining work processes and toolsets and day-today management.
- Provide high quality design services for project applications related to automation and control systems, such as software development, documentation and specification development.
- Responsible for resource allocation of Controls and Automation in projects and follow-up that the right processes and methods are used in development.
- Lead and provide systems integration services for project applications including system definition, conceptual design through actual programming and code development on COTS platforms such as PLCs, Robotics, DCSs, HMIs and SCADA.
- Working directly with product development and client projects such as: - System assessment, feasibility studies and master plans.
- Coordinating on project requirements and establishing project scope
- Design of control systems and related aspects
- Commissioning of systems
- System training and advisement for Graniten Service and Aftermarket team
- Actively leads the team and participates in product development initiatives.
- Mentors other engineers and acts as subject matter expert.
- Responsibility for competence development activities in automation and ensures that the right skills and staffing are available in the short and long term.
- Ensure that Graniten has a well-established network of subcontractors that can be used for resource balancing and competence supply within the function.
- Working in collaboration with other Graniten groups and team members, and /or managing other team members based on project requirements.
- Be an active part of the Engineering management and drive the development of the Granite development function.
- Responsible for Graniten's partnerships with universities and other competence institutes to ensure knowledge and access to competence within the controls and automation function.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in engineering, Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum 10 Years’ experience within relevant field of controls and automation.
- Minimum 3 Years’ leadership experience within product development.
- Demonstrated ability to work and lead with highly technical staff, manage multiple tasks and objectives.
- Motivated and enthusiastic; good people skills and temperament; drive and ambition to set and reach challenging goals.
- Personality to work with engineering and operational staff of a varied client base.
- Problem-solving and client service orientation.
- Self-starter with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written to communicate effectively with internal team members and external clients.
- Effective leadership and mentoring skills.
- People-oriented team player.
- Safety-conscious and aware.
- Team player who embraces responsibility and wants to be part of a winning team.
For more information about the position, contact Thomas Jegebris, Engineering director +46-706-989118, [email protected]
GRANITEN ENGINEERING AB
451 76 Uddevalla
We welcome your application as soon as possible, selection is done continuously.
Andra webbjobb i Uddevalla
- Projektledare till Myresjöhus // Uddevalla
- Franchisetagare till Flügger Färg i Uddevalla
- Franchisetagare till Flügger Färg i Uddevalla
- Allmänspecialist till Achima Care Uddevalla vårdcentral
- Fysioterapeut till Achima Care Uddevalla vårdcentral